Bringing the Riders back to earth and their fans back to reality ...

IC Khari

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Why not take your opinions over to Rider fans where they really belong?

You don't have to chase me around on every post I make.  I have dropped this for a few days, so I wouldn't be confused with mixing it up with you guys. I think we will win, I'm leaving it at that. I won't be hiding if we lose.  Good luck to the Bombers in the game. Safe travels to anyone making the trip down.

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

You don't have to chase me around on every post I make.  I have dropped this for a few days, so I wouldn't be confused with mixing it up with you guys. I think we will win, I'm leaving it at that. I won't be hiding if we lose.  Good luck to the Bombers in the game. Safe travels to anyone making the trip down.

Me chasing you? Don't flatter yourself. You get involved in a whole bunch of threads here trying to justify how good your team is. No one is remotely chasing you. More like you're chasing us. 

13 hours ago, tracker said:

Its the attitude of Rider "fans" like Scrotum71" that makes me think that if the Bombers beat the Riders in both upcoming games, I wouldn't care if the Bombers won another game this regular season.

What attitude? You can't take joking back and forth? I don't disrespect you guys over here. LDC and BB coming up means the rivalry heats up. This is a thread about Rider Fans so I thought it would be ok to come on here and banter back and forth. Some of you need to relax and have fun with the rivalry. I've openly said that you guys have a good team this year and are the hottest team in the league right now...but God forbid anyone in the universe has an opinion different than yours. I thought this was a discussion forum, not an "agree with everything we say" forum.

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He's a Rider fan who is really starting to be a troll here. 

Not to mention if we went to the Rider forum and posted the tripe he posts here we'd be banned immediately. 

15 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

What attitude? You can't take joking back and forth? I don't disrespect you guys over here. LDC and BB coming up means the rivalry heats up. This is a thread about Rider Fans so I thought it would be ok to come on here and banter back and forth. Some of you need to relax and have fun with the rivalry. I've openly said that you guys have a good team this year and are the hottest team in the league right now...but God forbid anyone in the universe has an opinion different than yours. I thought this was a discussion forum, not an "agree with everything we say" forum.

what you just said totally exemplifies what goes on at Riderfans.com....except there is less name calling here and just out right pathetically baseless posts

Passion for a person's allegiance to their team id great..and makes for good rivalries but some of whats said, and goes on there is just juvenile..I truly think most poster's there are teenager's or pre-teen because it's pretty ridiculous

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

what you just said totally exemplifies what goes on at Riderfans.com....except there is less name calling here and just out right pathetically baseless posts

Passion for a person's allegiance to their team id great..and makes for good rivalries but some of whats said, and goes on there is just juvenile..I truly think most poster's there are teenager's or pre-teen because it's pretty ridiculous

Oh, you mean like when Mr Dee says my name translates to sh%t? That kind of name calling? lol

7 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

Oh, you mean like when Mr Dee says my name translates to sh%t? That kind of name calling? lol

Just wondering why you would come on a Bomber site with that name. That name literally translates into sh*tt*ng. 

I notice you didn't address that part of the post

14 hours ago, Ripper said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

raw

Edited by IC Khari

Personally I wish that the nice Rider fans were treated with a little more respect, because it makes it tough to roll my eyes at the people at RF who do it to me when everyone here is doing it to.

i'm all for rivalry and pointing out when Rider fans are being douchy, but at the same time ... some aren't so bad.

looking forward to leaving to go watch the game Saturday! 

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

Personally I wish that the nice Rider fans were treated with a little more respect, because it makes it tough to roll my eyes at the people at RF who do it to me when everyone here is doing it to.

i'm all for rivalry and pointing out when Rider fans are being douchy, but at the same time ... some aren't so bad.

looking forward to leaving to go watch the game Saturday! 

;)

raw