Argos @ Sask***TICATS @ CALGARY

Mr Dee

37 minutes ago, Floyd said:

On the 1-game...  if its his knee, obviously wouldn't pick him up...  but I'm not sure that its not just Reinbold's system that has hurt his numbers

I dont mind Larry Dean, their WIL. 

Davis for Collaros? ?

Buckley outplays Collaros in 10 throws...  now that is salt in the wound.

Crazy prediction - full house cleaning - Tillman GM by the end of this week or next...  Reinbold HC with James Stanley as DC, Corey Grant bumped to OC until seasons end

Offseason - Collaros either traded to Toronto for 1st round pick or Ticats offer Condell huge money to come back as HC/OC... maybe they pry Noel Thorpe out of Montreal

9 hours ago, Floyd said:

Buckley outplays Collaros in 10 throws...  now that is salt in the wound.

Crazy prediction - full house cleaning - Tillman GM by the end of this week or next...  Reinbold HC with James Stanley as DC, Corey Grant bumped to OC until seasons end

Offseason - Collaros either traded to Toronto for 1st round pick or Ticats offer Condell huge money to come back as HC/OC... maybe they pry Noel Thorpe out of Montreal

I'm not sure there is enough alcohol in Ontario for Reinbold to become head coach. Maybe Austin's track record as HC will save him for this season and the same might go for Tillman. Gotta feel bad for the faithful TiCats fans who are among the best in the league  do not deserve this mess.

Edited by tracker

10 hours ago, Blueandgold said:

He didn't play particularly well last year either. I don't see how they don't give Masoli a shot at this point.

The problem is Masoli is hot garbage. He isn't the answer at QB for the ti cats at all. I think they'll need to put all their eggs in one basket and go for Franklin in the offseason.  

In addition to showing how bad Hamilton is, this score run up is more evidence of what jerks Calgary are. Complete as*h0les.

there's no way this is good for the league. In the East Hamilton is one of two teams out of four where the fans are solid supporters of the CFL.

This doesn't help that at all.

might have a hint of which coachs were responsible when the team was doing well,  who are not there now.

I wonder if the D coordinator guy that went to the states might be back next season as head coach. Orlando Steinhauer I think.

their defence was crushing under his guidance.

Edited by Mark F

1 minute ago, Mark F said:

In addition to showing how bad Hamilton is, this score run up is more evidence of what jerks Calgary are. Complete as*h0les.

there's no way this is good for the league. In the East Hamilton is one of two teams out of four where the fans are solid supporters of the CFL.

This doesn't help that at all.

might have a hint of which coachs were responsible when the team was doing well, and who are not there now.

I wonder if the D guy that went to the states might be back next season.

What did you want them to do? Calgary put in their 2nd string QB, 2nd string RB to start the 2nd half and didn't have their top receiver in the game. The guys who don't get much chance to play or to show off their skills weren't going to just stop playing. Calgary ran the score up because Hamilton didn't stop them. That's just the way football goes sometimes.