Argos @ Sask***TICATS @ CALGARY

Mr Dee

16 hours ago, Zontar said:

Would it make me a "hater" if I pointed out all the empty seats?

You could point them out. But they were all sold. I figured you probably would be busy running a fire extinguisher theses days

2 hours ago, Mark F said:

I wonder if the D coordinator guy that went to the states might be back next season as head coach. Orlando Steinhauer I think.

their defence was crushing under his guidance.

I would take Orlando Steinhauer in a heartbeat as a D-coordinator.  I think replacing Hall with Steinhauer would make us an instant GC contender. 

33 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I would take Orlando Steinhauer in a heartbeat as a D-coordinator.  I think replacing Hall with Steinhauer would make us an instant GC contender. 

Only if HC & GM are willing to upgrade at certain positions.

I'm really not a fan of the way Austin has carried himself in the past, but I must give credit when it's due. Austin faced the media after that debacle yesterday, and answered everything thrown at him. It musn't have been easy, and so, a tip of the hat to him this day..

http://3downnation.com/2017/07/30/video-kent-austin-ticats-60-1-loss-stampeders/

22 hours ago, Mark F said:

In addition to showing how bad Hamilton is, this score run up is more evidence of what jerks Calgary are. Complete as*h0les.

I disagree... they just kept playing... were they just supposed to give up cuz they were playing against hot garbage?... also consider a lot of back-up were in the game... they wanted to show the coaches what they can do...

On 7/29/2017 at 11:33 PM, Floyd said:

Crazy prediction - full house cleaning - Tillman GM by the end of this week or next...  Reinbold HC with James Stanley as DC, Corey Grant bumped to OC until seasons end

I wouldn't consider something that already happened in the off-season too crazy of a prediction... ;)