I like Matt Nichols

38 minutes ago, do or die said:

Wish to register an official complaint...... about all the complaining about the complainer..... and the complaining in response to the original complaint.

...and now for something completely different.....glug, glug, glug....

This offends me.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

I'll never cease to be amazed at someone's willingness to continually be the bearer of bad news that everyone cringes to hear from.

We get it. There are negatives to go with the positives. Congratulations for being the hero nobody wants for bringing them all to light for those of us who are too blind (see: uninterested) to constantly dwell on the bad things.

If everybody who is annoyed by his constant complaining would just stop responding to it, these threads wouldn't get bogged down with nonsense.

2 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

The thing that really grinds my gears is when someone continually does this and then acts all surprised and hurt when they get the exact reaction that they are going for.

yes!! so much yes! everytime he acts like hes blown away people would take umbrage with the overwhelmingly negative slant to his posts..

Just now, sweep the leg said:

If everybody who is annoyed by his constant complaining would just stop responding to it, these threads wouldn't get bogged down with nonsense.

no...not really.. it would just end up being clogged with people refuting his claims as most of them are just so myopic. 

Not sure what all the hubbub is about... Nichols did what he had to do at the end of the game in finding the endzone 4 times and only tossing up 1 pick (that was more due to the ball being volley up by the target).  4:1 any day is a good day even if he had a slow start.  IMO Harris didn't come flying out of the gate either when called upon.

Our D on the other hand let up 40 points, which isn't all that great of an outing and will likely lose you most games. THAT needs some shoring up, and I fully expect it will be

Just now, Taynted_Fayth said:

Not If it sure what all the hubbub is about... Nichols did what he had to do at the end of the game in finding the endzone 4 times and only tossing up 1 pick (that was more due to the ball being volley up by the target).  4:1 any day is a good day even if he had a slow start.  IMO Harris didn't come flying out of the gate either when called upon.

Our D on the other hand let up 40 points, which isn't all that great of an outing and will likely lose you most games. THAT needs some shoring up, and I fully expect it will be

If the Bombers get into a race-to-40-points game , the odds will be against them. The defence has to limit the Stamps to under 30 points or else.

On 05/07/2017 at 7:51 PM, tracker said:

If the Bombers get into a race-to-40-points game , the odds will be against them. The defence has to limit the Stamps to under 30 points or else.

Why? The Stamps D looked like crap their first 2 games. 

Ottawa exposed Calgary who is still good but they aint what they used to be. 

9 hours ago, Goalie said:

Why? The Stamps D looked like crap their first 2 games. 

Ottawa exposed Calgary who is still good but they aint what they used to be. 

ya the shine is a bit off of Calgary at the moment... they could and probably will round into form but now is the time to strike and strike hard!

8 hours ago, SPuDS said:

ya the shine is a bit off of Calgary at the moment... they could and probably will round into form but now is the time to strike and strike hard!

It is, but its still Calgary and im still shell shocked from the last what 8 years? I sure hope we dont wake up the sleeping dragon. If we beat calgary tnite that might be the biggest win of the mos era. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bumping this topic because he's our warrior behind centre. Dude played with a broken finger, lower body injury, and still played great. Dude named his little girl (middle name) Winnie for Winnipeg. This guy is the starting QB we've needed desperately for years and it looks like he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Matt deserves a half way decent defense and he deserves some more depth at the WR position. But regardless I wanted to once again give thsi dude mad props. What a year, what a leader. Thank you for saving us from Drew Willy and god knows what we'd be like without him.