Depth Charts Week 1 Bombers vs Riders

Jpan85

Bruce Johnson is missing ... but whatever. I think Carmichael may take his job in the end anyways.

Looks like either Flanders or Lankford gets the final DI spot. I'm hoping Flanders but I know it's going to be Lankford. <_<

Just now, Mike said:

Bruce Johnson is missing ... but whatever. I think Carmichael may take his job in the end anyways.

Looks like either Flanders or Lankford gets the final DI spot. I'm hoping Flanders but I know it's going to be Lankford. <_<

I have some faith in Carmichael but two rookies on the field side does have me a little worried...

18 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I have some faith in Carmichael but two rookies on the field side does have me a little worried...

Would you feel better with Frederick and Carmichael? I had the same thought but Alexander was much better than Frederick in pre-season and just happens to be a rookie.  So you can look at it that way...

19 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I'll admit I haven't  paid much attention to Poop Johnson, but from the praise of both fans and MOS, I hope he and Nevis destroy that Rider interior.  If Westerman can eat up most of Dennis and Labbatte's attention,  Johnson/Nevis/Okpalaugo vs Clark/Dyakowski/Coleman is a dream match up

I want Corney to make a big jump this year.