Depth Charts Week 1 Bombers vs Riders

Jpan85

2 minutes ago, pigseye said:

v Roosevelt & Carter, should make Bomber fans nervous.

I'd imagine Loffler will be playing slightly to that side of the field to help out....

Not that glenn is going to have much time on his hands though. I see Nevis and Okp eating Glenn's lunch all day long

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

Carter's never really done anything against us...we've always kept him in check.

I don't think Glenn is going to get any time to let any routes develop and if he tries to force it or get rid of it too soon we will be continuing that takeaway trend

Ogopogo didn't necessarily look like any hot hell in pre season but I'm hoping he's a gamer when the bullets fly for real. Busterman will still see doubles until Ogo proves he still has the game, so he should have the space and opportunity this week... 

12 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Ogopogo didn't necessarily look like any hot hell in pre season but I'm hoping he's a gamer when the bullets fly for real. Busterman will still see doubles until Ogo proves he still has the game, so he should have the space and opportunity this week... 

jeffcoat likes this post. 

On 6/30/2017 at 1:52 PM, bigg jay said:

Carter should have made Montreal nervous last week too... how'd that work out again?  Oh yeah, he had as many drops as he did catches and he was a dickhead on the sidelines as usual.

Loffler just has to nail him as he goes out of bounds and he will go completely mental like last year when Loffler hit him.  15 yard roughing penalty early in the game = Carter totally eradicated as a threat.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

Loffler just has to nail him as he goes out of bounds and he will go completely mental like last year when Loffler hit him.  15 yard roughing penalty early in the game = Carter totally eradicated as a threat.

Agreed that we have to hit Glenn and/or Carter early and often to take them out of the game, but let's keep these legal.

5 minutes ago, tracker said:

Agreed that we have to hit Glenn and/or Carter early and often to take them out of the game, but let's keep these legal.

Lofler got dinged for a couple of big hits last season that I didn't think were penalties.

refs are probably keeping a close watch on loffler now. like Buff.

On 2017-07-01 at 6:50 PM, Mark F said:

Lofler got dinged for a couple of big hits last season that I didn't think were penalties.

refs are probably keeping a close watch on loffler now. like Buff.

sad but true.. same thing with Westermann (but hes more guilty then Loffler is)