GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg

Rich

1 hour ago, johnzo said:

Was it the Roughrider receivers who did Eskimo somersaults in the endzone after a TD last week? Loved seeing that.

Win the game, take everything from them, including their celebrations. Leave them with nothing but their  regrets.

Would like to see a few Hardrick Hops tonight

33 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I'd really like to see Reilly, on the sidelines, giving **** to his offensive line..

I'd really like to see Bowman give up on a fight for the ball, like he did in his last game.

I'd really like to see no Eskimo somersaults by their D-Line.

But most of all, I really want us to play with a lead...the whole game.

And don't let Bell get in a groove. Eliminate their run game.

1 hour ago, johnzo said:

Was it the Roughrider receivers who did Eskimo somersaults in the endzone after a TD last week? Loved seeing that.

Win the game, take everything from them, including their celebrations. Leave them with nothing but their  regrets.

Arceneaux of the Lions and one of his co-receivers after he pretended to drink that persons bevy

14 minutes ago, Atomic said:

How come mods don't have the "Edited By:" line in their posts when they do an edit?  Kills their credibility IMO

It isn't a configurable option.  If I had to guess, it is probably due to the fact that mods can edit anyone's post, and the software won't display that it was edited.

If it makes you feel better other moderators can see when anyone edits any post, so I guess you will just have to trust us to "police" each other.  Or simply ignore all of our posts if you really think they lack credibility due to the potential of being edited.

It is interesting that moderators have always had this ability (and they do on pretty much any message board you will visit), but it apparently only now kills their credibility now that everyone has the ability to edit?  Interesting perspective.

I've made a change to the settings as a trial.  Edited posts will now show a history of what was edited for 30 days.  Moderator edits will still be hidden.

Heath still not starting ahead of Johnson. Maybe it's taking him a while to absorb the playbook, or maybe he's still banged up from last week?

McDuffie on the depth chart (but so is Harris and he's not playing), any insight on if he'll see the field?

13 minutes ago, O2L said:

Heath still not starting ahead of Johnson. Maybe it's taking him a while to absorb the playbook, or maybe he's still banged up from last week?

McDuffie on the depth chart (but so is Harris and he's not playing), any insight on if he'll see the field?

Was said yesterday that both McDuff and Harris are the 2 scratches for this evening

7 hours ago, Atomic said:

For as much as people made out last game to be the measuring stick for the Bombers, I think we learn a lot more about them in this game.

Can they bounce back from a tough loss?  Can they win a huge game at home with big playoff implications?

Once again the defence needs to step up and the offence needs to play turnover-free football.  Limit Reilly's running ability... big game for the defensive line and linebackers.

Looking forward to a barnburner, a real hootenanny.

This is so my thoughts on the game too, and I`m sure many Bomber fans. I want to see how our D plays for 60 minutes, and if we can get to a snappier start.

I expect a win, and a convincing one.

Bombers were not good enough tonight to win, and we got out-coached. The Bomber D-line has been living on borrowed time for awhile, being bailed out by the ball-hawking d-backs, but tonight against a line featuring Sorenson and Greaves, they were toothless. Bass got steam-rolled on almost every run up the middle. We had no answers for Bowman and the Esk running game, but the Esk defence muzzled the Bomber receivers when it counted.

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

This team is Goddamned awful. We are exactly who I thought we are prior to a fluke win streak. Just atrocious on all 3 phases tonight. 

Cannot agree completely- the Bomber offense scored enough points to win most games, but had to play from behind once again due to Bowman eating the defensive backfield's lunch. And we had two plays that really sank us: Brigg's dumb penalty on the kick return TD that was called back, and the phantom PI call on Leggett what was far less egregious than the PI on Dressler in the 4th quarter.

Edited by tracker

Front 4 simply not got enough. Westerman is not the same guy as last year, Cole is invisible, as is Shologan, and the much celebrated signing of Cummings has been a huge letdown.

Then as soon as we bring more guys on the blitz Reilly dumps it over the middle for 10 yards.

Me thinks Edmonton has just showed the rest of the league how to beat the Bombers.