Week 3 (vs Ham...Now With Depth Chart)

Noeller

18 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

yup if you don't have the Tigercats locked in on Draftkings and the TSN pool then you need to re-examine your draft skills.

Yeah... the crowd will definitely lock in the Ticats D.  But you don't win GPP's on DraftKings picking with the crowd.  A desperate Bombers squad is a total long shot... you'd take down 1st place if you had the right players.

You need massive stones to do it, but Bombers are the play this week if you want to take down a big GPP.

I'm assuming Waggoner will see more playing time to spell Bass. Interested to see him on the MLB position.

Same with Loffler on the SAM.

After some twitter rants, Hubbard got in the lineup. He has to show up ...  otherwise, shut up.

I would think Bond and Castillo are the 2-reserves. That's almost a given.

If O'Shea will carry 2-import kickers, it would be a  big question how he pick his gameday roster.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

51 minutes ago, bearpants said:

If Willy struggles early, I just want to see a change at QB... not necessarily a permanent change, but just to mix it up...

O'Shea, on the topic of whether he would sit Drew Willy for a series or two for Matt Nichols during a game:

"No, I've not considered it. I believe our guy is playing at a pretty good clip. Now, the next thing you're going to say is, "Well, not to start a game?" He's working through his progressions quickly, he's making throws, he's thrown some balls into some really tight windows for good completions. He's got to grow in this offence, also, but the only way he's going to grow is if he keeps playing."

47 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I'm assuming Waggoner will see more playing time to spell Bass. Interested to see him on the MLB position. Same with Loffler on the SAM.

After some twitter rants, Hubbard got in the lineup. He has to show up ...  otherwise, shut up.

I would think Bond and Castillo are the 2-reserves. That's almost a given.

If O'Shea will carry 2-import kickers, it would be a  big question how he pick his gameday roster.

Its time for Waggoner to show that he has the stuff to be a CFL pro. He has the college experience, size and smarts, so he should cook or get off the stove. Bass did not do well last game, but neither did most of the defence, so lets see what Bass does tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

edit

Listened to the the John Hodge podcast re Calgary game.... they talked quite a bit about the 12 seconds choke at the end of the first half. According to them the Bombers had a time out available to be used. If that's correct..... that they had a time out, and didn't use it.....

To me, that 12  second choke, (assuming they had a time out) into the third year of this group, is  a strong indication that they do not have what it takes.

Edited by Mark F

12 hours ago, Blueballz said:

I will go into this game with mild optimism (like always). My fear is that it will dimish by half time...(as it has far too often lately)

I'm not sure I can even hold on until half time.....there has to be some improvement soon or the stadium will be empty 

18 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

That's why you're so angry all the time. The process matters and a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. 

Disagreeing with what the Bombers do and disagreeing with other posters isn't the same as being angry. Progress and process don't matter until they result in wins.

35 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

That's why you're so angry all the time. The process matters and a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. 

I agree with you... however, we're into year 3 and this team seems to be no better than week 1, 2014... the Redblacks are in their 3rd year of existence and are considered a grey cup contender...

Same old, same old. We win if we control the ball - both ways. Can we not expect for our OC, the film-breakdown artist extraordinaire to plot a game plan to fit what we expect to happen? ? ...ie Hamilton will have heat-seeking personnel, all vying for a piece of Willy. We know this. PLAN FOR IT.

We're up against Masoli. Not Collaros. This is as close as we get.