Week 3 (vs Ham...Now With Depth Chart)

Noeller

3 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

We are half way through the tough part of our schedule. We played better tonight than those other two piles o'crap. 

Who would TLB give the Happy Honker award to? Mo?

Yeah, I think he'd pick Leggett for the HH. 

Damn I miss hearing that guy. He was awesome. 

That was a real Crazy Football League game -- gruesome and gorgeous in equal measure. Happy to have the win. Onward and upward.

Looks like Walters and McManus have finally found an import receiver with some game. Loving to see what Jace Davis  Daniels Davis is bringing, he's overshadowing our expensive free agents.

Edited by johnzo

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

Happy for the win but still ALOT to work on. Bombers got a tone of help from the refs/ticats and wont be facing anymore Masoli's but atleast the monkey is off their back.

Masoli is horrible. No other way to describe it.

24 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

What was that?  Oh we won.

Guys like you are expecting flawless execution and you won't be happy until you get it. You obviously just want to ***** for the sake of bitching. Have I ever stated these guys don't have a lot to work on?  No. But you were crucifying them while they were still in the lead. 

So all I gotta say to people like you is, go soak your head. 

Flawless execution? I dont think expecting a professional 29 year old QB to hit his open receivers and not fumble inside the 10 with the game on the line is asking for much.

Just now, Jpan85 said:

You guys complain about the dink and dunking but that complete took the TiCats pressure game away. Did we here Lawrence's name all night. That's how you beat teams like the TiCats.

alright, lets not carried away. the cats turned the ball over 6 times and their qb was about as bad as you will get. lets not chalk up the game to winning because of our dink and dunk passing.

4 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Willy wasn't great but serviceable. He dinked & dunked all night which gave him a high percentage passing. The defense won the game tonight with big plays. They'll have to play hard the rest of the season to be competitive.

A fine game to win to help get in stride. 32-42 - 279 yards with help from Harris ♥️ And Davis. And, LaPolice. 

This is what happens when you get your offence going, the defence can step up and stay in the game.

A well deserved victory. The analysis can come later. Let's celebrate!

22 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Willy was fine. 2 many short throws still but he was fine. Obviously the O is a work in progress. You can see the potential is there. It's up to them to reach it now. 

Get used to it, that is going to be the blueprint for this offence and what allows Willy to stay upright.  Sure they can improve their mid-long shots but for the most part I think they are going to embrace LaPo's dink and dunk.

2 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

You guys complain about the dink and dunking but that complete took the TiCats pressure game away. Did we here Lawrence's name all night. That's how you beat teams like the TiCats.

The Ti Cats should get a mulligan. That game would have been totally different if Collaros was playing.  BUT... a win is a win so congrats Bombers.

5 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Well said. I was surprised by how Steinhauer had his DB's playing all game. Still giving plenty of cushion well into the third and fourth quarter despite us only stretching the field a select few times.

14 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Lawrence was still getting his massage from Gary Lawless!