Week 3 (vs Ham...Now With Depth Chart)

Noeller

Dont get me wrong, im thrilled we are winning but i still have very little confidence this team has turned a corner. Willy still looks like happy feet, overthrow/underthrow crap, and if not for some VERY suspect PI calls, a brutal Masoli, terrible ticat unforced turnovers, and a pick 6, we'd be soundly trailing yet again.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

17 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Keep the faith Fanboy and drink your Willy koolaid

What was that?  Oh we won.

Guys like you are expecting flawless execution and you won't be happy until you get it. You obviously just want to ***** for the sake of bitching. Have I ever stated these guys don't have a lot to work on?  No. But you were crucifying them while they were still in the lead. 

So all I gotta say to people like you is, go soak your head. 

2 minutes ago, Stickem said:

WELL THAT WAS A HECKUVA LOT BETTER....Still have a lot of work to do with this team BUT a lot better effort gets the win (tried to give it away a few times) but we hang on...The pressure valve has popped and we can breathe a little now.

This. Exactly. We have a lot to work on but they're obviously progressing and that's a plus.  

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

D was huge. O moved the ball. Showed some promise. Need to finish with tds tho. This game was closer then it should have been. 

Much better effort tonight in all phases.  We still need to finish in the end zone, but a good solid effort.  Andrew Harris, Legget, and Waggoner were outstanding. 

5 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Medlock needs to make his kicks.  Game is over after 3 if he does.

I think Dressler messed him up on that first one by not being where he was supposed to be, then getting a 5 yard penalty for time count.. Guys need to be where they're supposed to be or mistakes like that end up happening. 

Exciting game.  D really stepped up.  Great game by Maurice.  Liked what I saw from Paddy on the last play when he threw whoever it was that decided to give a little shot at us.

Thought Loffler made a couple nice plays on the rush.  Hall actually calling some blitzes.  Agree with Whiteout that with 6 turnovers we shud have put them away earlier.  Still lots of room to improve especially on O.