Week 3 (vs Ham...Now With Depth Chart)

Noeller

27 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

I can't see that happening based on how bad Winnipeg&Sask have looked. 

Nor BC, I think they will do alright but don't see them over-taking either Edm. or Cgy. in the standings this year.  The only thing that is going to effect those two clubs is if they have a major crisis as in either Reilly or Mitchell are knocked out for the season prior to Sept.  That would knock them down a level and open up a lot of possible scenarios.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

19 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Here's to Willy playing a decent 4 quarters, an improved effort from the front 4 and lots of great kicking by Medlock.

Massoli looked poor last week, maybe we pull a BC and win.

You do realize that this is a toast and that game time is still 3 hours away?

Well if you insist, cheers!

2 hours ago, tracker said:

If we lose tonight, I fear that it will become a race to the bottom between the Bombers and the Riders. 4 and 14 or at best, 6 and 12. Ugh.

Hey if you're going to look like absolute crap the best time to do it is at the beginning of the season because then there is lots of time to work in fixing it. Better than looking terrible at the end of the season. 

Biggest mis-matches tonite:

1. Kent Auston > Mike O'Shea

2. Richie Hall's D vs. the field of play

3. Big snarly Hammy DT Laurent vs. Goose

4. Hammy big/strong/fast def. ends vs. our less than stellar OTs

If Willy gets some time (how I don't know) and Masoli off his game bombers have a chance!

6 minutes ago, Root said:

Biggest mis-matches tonite:

1. Kent Auston > Mike O'Shea

2. Richie Hall's D vs. the field of play

3. Big snarly Hammy DT Laurent vs. Goose

4. Hammy big/strong/fast def. ends vs. our less than stellar OTs

If Willy gets some time (how I don't know) and Masoli off his game bombers have a chance!

Goossen and Chungh did pretty well against Hughes and Smith...  we'll see how they can pick up Lawrence's blitzes but I don't consider the OL as our biggest weakness anymore.

3 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Nor BC, I think they will do alright but don't see them over-taking either Edm. or Cgy. in the standings this year.  The only thing that is going to effect those two clubs is if they have a major crisis as in either Reilly or Mitchell are knocked out for the season prior to Sept.  That would knock them down a level and open up a lot of possible scenarios.

Sask has played ONE game and didn't look awful in it. Likely better than us in either week. Not sure how anyone can say they're destined for the bottom based on last week... 

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Hey if you're going to look like absolute crap the best time to do it is at the beginning of the season because then there is lots of time to work in fixing it. Better than looking terrible at the end of the season. 

That's what I tell the women I date..  but it never goes over well.....

Just saw on TSN a couple of disturbing things for the Bombers:

1 - they've only had two practices this week - is that enough for our offense to get set for the Hamilton Blitz?

2 - The bombers have gone 35 straight games scoring less than 30 points in a game. I couldn't believe that one. 

Well, anyway, that's disturbing. I wonder if I'll make to halftime before I go outside and enjoy they weather?

3 minutes ago, KptKrunch said:

Just saw on TSN a couple of disturbing things for the Bombers:

1 - they've only had two practices this week - is that enough for our offense to get set for the Hamilton Blitz?

2 - The bombers have gone 35 straight games scoring less than 30 points in a game. I couldn't believe that one. 

Well, anyway, that's disturbing. I wonder if I'll make to halftime before I go outside and enjoy they weather?

Sounds like TSN is stealing it's bullet points from members here. Both those points have been brought up by a couple of our posters.