Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

20 hours ago, bearpants said:

My first thought was that Sask comes away as winner in this trade... but I didn't realize Gaydosh's injury situation was so bad... apparently he may never play again...

Just like the Willy trade, it's nice to get Caps salary away to someone else. I think he was signed for a few years. Not worth it imo.

6 minutes ago, Kluchk said:

Sorry guys I'm not aware. But in the past fews days ive noticed you guys mentioning about obtaining a few 1st and 2nd round picks. Was there stipulations in that trade? Is there some type of performance thing associated with the willy trade??

no conditions just a straight up trade; here is the transactions that day;

To Toronto: QB Drew Willy
To Winnipeg: DB TJ Heath, Argos 1st Round Pick in 2017, Argos 3rd Round Pick in 2018

To Winnipeg: QB Kevin Glenn
To Montreal: Winnipeg’s 4th Round Pick in 2017

http://www.cfl.ca/2016/09/11/bombers-trade-willy-to-toronto-acquire-glenn/

26 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Montreal hung a good licking on us last time, I'm sure we will be looking to return the favor

There have been some shocking upsets this year in the CFL, so don't think its a gimme. The Als have expelled Carter in a sort of team bowel movement, so that will be a great improvement right there and may inspire a victory.

11 minutes ago, Noeller said:

You guys can kick the **** outta all the teams you want the rest of this year, so long as you go back to being a giant smelly turd that's the laughing stock of the entire league next spring/summer/fall....

That's not really what we have planned for next year.  But you never know how things will turn out

22 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I hope we hammer them mercilessly. We have sucked and been given no favors. That's how it goes in sports. Not our job now to feel sorry for them. Pound them

Since it is apparent that the Argos won't win a game, it would be much appreciated if you let up on the hapless Als this week