Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

17 hours ago, Ripper said:

I think its probably a good move for Wally to make. McCallum couldn't be any worse than what they got now

To be fair Leone has never place kicked before the last 2 seasons.  Something he is learning as a pro, which is hard to do.  Had always been strictly a punter.  I bet Leone actually welcomes this move as it takes some heat off.  McCallum can kcik with the 40, Leone can try out side that.

12 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

To be fair Leone has never place kicked before the last 2 seasons.  Something he is learning as a pro, which is hard to do.  Had always been strictly a punter.  I bet Leone actually welcomes this move as it takes some heat off.  McCallum can kcik with the 40, Leone can try out side that.

What I mean is, couldn't be worse than where Leone is at today, at this moment. Struggling terribly heading into the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Ripper said:

What I mean is, couldn't be worse than where Leone is at today, at this moment. Struggling terribly heading into the playoffs.

Had a good week the week before, had the flu all week this week and didn't practice.  McCallum is nice security blanket.  Glad to see McCallum play his last game as a Lion, where he belongs.

6 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Had a good week the week before, had the flu all week this week and didn't practice.  McCallum is nice security blanket.  Glad to see McCallum play his last game as a Lion, where he belongs.

Yes, he definitely belongs there.

14 hours ago, O2L said:

So the trade deadline rules that didn't allow Carter and Stanford to be signed don't apply to a player coming out of retirement?

They can be signed but they can't play. 

And it also doesn't apply to FAs like Cleyon Laing.

Edited by Jacquie

now his poor wife has to take a job. 

Didn't she already have a home-based business that she tried to make a go of? Something about making ear muffs? Had them designed with EE logos and plain ones ones too? But the business failed because she made them all too large. Apparently the failure was blamed on the male model she used...