Chris Jones to Saskatchewan Roughriders confirmed

blueandgoldguy

The scouting needs to step up. Walters himself has done a good job. It's the scouts that really haven't. Active in free agency? Check. Signing guys to extensions? Check. Trades to help the team? Check.

The scouting tho has really only produced bass and j adams. Not good enough

Spencer Davis looked good last game of the season but he wasn't being used as a receiver. Jury out on him but looks to have potential but still 3 maybe 4 guys if you include Justin Cole... not good enough.

I'm not a fan of the scouting either, but let's be honest - they also got Cotton, Marshall, Daniels, Bruce Johnson.

Those guys are all fairly mediocre

At this point, I think this is getting blown out of proportion by the media. I don't think this realistically has the legs they are trying to give it. I would think the likelihood of Jones going to the Riders is slim. It would be insane for the Esks to let him go....and they don't have too.

Do the Esks hate the Riders as much as we do?
Yes, yes they do. Doesn't everyone hate the Riders?
Thanks for the clarification. I just wasn't sure if it was a prairie rivalry or extended further.

It's mainly Winnipeg, Calgary, and Edmonton, but most of the league isn't fond of the Riders.

Fact: It's because they suck so much.

Sadly true this year.

Hey Duressler, do you see a bunch of dickhead sk fans also? Or are they only visible to fans from outside sk?

Well, out here, I don't see hardly any Rider fans period (even cfl fans for that matter). Online, I've definitely seen some though, yes.

Ian Busby   @buzrbe So the only West Division team with the same head coach in 2016 as 15 is Winnipeg, which finished 4th. Gotta love the CFL some days

lol, I hadn't even noticed, this should give us a huge edge next season....shouldn't it.

Possibly. Will Dickenson have dual roles in Calgary as well?

I think it's cute how badly the Riders want to be the Eskimos. 

Isn't it the Bombers signing every player the Riders cut? Who have we signed lately from Edmonton? Besides Jones. I have no idea who he might bring in here. TBH, I don't want to much of a Eskimo presence on our team. Sewell is the only player they have that I would want. 

I think it's cute how badly the Riders want to be the Eskimos. 

Isn't it the Bombers signing every player the Riders cut? Who have we signed lately from Edmonton? Besides Jones. I have no idea who he might bring in here. TBH, I don't want to much of a Eskimo presence on our team. Sewell is the only player they have that I would want. 

With your roster from last year, You should be eyeing more than Sewell