Around The League Off Season Discussion

Noeller

BC Lions sign QB Keith Price

https://twitter.com/bclions/status/712682771865534465

Looks like Wally's QB pipeline has done gone dry.  Heading towards the season with a wonky Lulay, an underpaid and disgruntled Jennings and an in-experienced Price is going to leave the Lions on the bottom of the pile.  Wally's glory days are over.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

So it seems that the Tiger Cats will be without Butler this season as he suffered a serious knee injury. This may put Loffler on their want list as they will need a national on the defense. Isn't it amazing how things can change.

http://3downnation.com/2016/03/23/loss-of-butler-poses-significant-challenge-for-ticats/

On 3/18/2016 at 0:29 PM, Taynted_Fayth said:

I did a similar thing outside mosaic at Waynes world one year for the LDC,  a woman came walking buy selling mini rider flags, so i bought one and ever bus full of (im guessing park and ride) rider fans, got a warm welcome from me rubbin my butt with the flag. I often think back wondering if I should have taken the high road, but really that was the only road

I was there for that one. I am actually quite surprised how well I can recall that, seeing as I was very ******* hammered.

I looked back to see if I had a picture of this happening, and it turns out I don't. But I do have one with you sporting a pretty good busted lip the day after the game....

yeah me and bigg jay got into a little fun at 4am that night with some of the locals on a slurpee run

it was kinda funny my then father in law was at the same hotel with his brother and i saw him in the morning of the game heading to wayne's world, then didnt see him again till the next morning, no voice from the game, hungover and a fat lip, he looked at me laughed and said "atta boy"

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

18 hours ago, Rich said:

Riders changed their logo

Seriously, why even bother with this?

If it hadn't been side-by-side with then "old" one, I wouldn't have even noticed a difference... even with the side-by-side it took a while to see a difference...

Edited by bearpants

2 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

Interesting is the perception people believe that new and improved always has to mean significantly changed. How did you love the move from the royal blue or the innovative addition of the lightning bolt?

Or our bland new CFL logo that looks like a big grey cookie with the ends chewed off. The blandness of the logo does sort of reflect the kind of useless Commissioner Jeff Orridge really is.

14 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

What's this about? Is it real?

http://canuckplay.com/cfb.html

Sounds like something worth keeping an eye one, but it's still under development. No screenshots yet, but they claim everything (code, 3d models, animations) are brand new built from the ground up. No GM mode :(