Around The League Off Season Discussion

Noeller

15 hours ago, DR. CFL said:

Dump on O'B all you want......how about our own Cracker Jack scouting department? They really solved our back up QB issue didn't they.

well you see. Not everything has to turn into, "well our (insert department/position etc here) isn't very good either" We can discuss other teams even while not being in a better position than they are. Don't worry, I'm sure none of our comments or criticizing will actually make it back them. They're feelings will be spared.

17 hours ago, DR. CFL said:

Dump on O'B all you want......how about our own Cracker Jack scouting department? They really solved our back up QB issue didn't they.

Are you new here? Did you miss the hundreds of posts that dump on our own scouting department? However since this is a thread dedicated to moves around the CFL, it stands to reason, that this would be the logical place to dump on another team when they make what looks to be a possible mistake in their scouting department. 

On March 9, 2016 at 3:03 PM, Taynted_Fayth said:

Im a little more surprised that Geroy is a scout for CIS then the hiring of a former gm as a scout.  I dunno why it surprises me,  just not something I was expecting,  if he became the receivers coach, that would be more fitting. but it is what it is

It would have been more surprising if he had taken a coaching job since he was scouting for the Riders last year.

2 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

It would have been more surprising if he had taken a coaching job since he was scouting for the Riders last year.

I was not aware of that, still seems like not much experience to be hired as head of CIS scouting, unless that was just a way to lure him into BC, despite his history there

Austin is in charge of the whole football operations

Just now, Taynted_Fayth said:

Does that mean Austin was demoted? or choose to give up the position and focus on HC solely? If it wasnt Austins choice that might be the start of some ugliness

I saw a notice about this today:

http://www.donnarcisseallstarevent.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Kelowna-AllStar-Event-Registration.pdf

I am not sure why the Roughriders are holding this camp in Kelowna, but I thought I would post it in case there are any kids interested in going, as it sounds like a pretty cool event for kids who play football.

On 3/8/2016 at 10:18 AM, Stickem said:
2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I saw a notice about this today:

http://www.donnarcisseallstarevent.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Kelowna-AllStar-Event-Registration.pdf

I am not sure why the Roughriders are holding this camp in Kelowna, but I thought I would post it in case there are any kids interested in going, as it sounds like a pretty cool event for kids who play football.

If you haven't heard "Canada's Team" is in demand in every city, in every province....this I know, cause the Rider fans tell me so...

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne