Lirim Hajrullahu

Get the feeling Castillo will be kicking FGs this week and Lirim will be punting.

Lirim has been arguably worse at punting than place kicking this year. They shouldn't have confidence he can do either spot right now.

What?? He's been one of the best (if not THE BEST) directional punters in the league, bar none!

I guess we'll just reach a stalemate then. Too often he's putting the ball down the middle of the field and making it easier on the return team.

Lirim does kick a line-drive kind of kick more often than not.

Lirim has been kicking nice directional balls, this year, close to the end zone, when the O gives him the opportunity.

He does not kick the ball down the middle of the field, although he has done it on occasion.

Lirim, usually, does have good kickoffs.

Lirim can kick the snot out of the ball, when he is allowed.

Place kicking has been reliable, so therefore, the recent game leads me to believe Edmonton had access to our supply of balls and Eskimoed them.

He's got a hell of a leg... kicking and punting... no denying that... it's the accuracy that needs work...

Lirim has been kicking nice directional balls, this year, close to the end zone, when the O gives him the opportunity.

He does not kick the ball down the middle of the field, although he has done it on occasion.

Place kicking has been reliable, so therefore, the recent game leads me to believe Edmonton had access to our supply of balls and Eskimoed them.

He's got a hell of a leg... kicking and punting... no denying that... it's the accuracy that needs work...

LOL. Kind of like saying a boxer has a hell of a right cross. Just takes a punch like Betty White. 

last seasons percentage suggests otherwise.. its the consistency and the focus.. gotta get his mind right.

Need to make some determination what do do with LH a pending FA....should he stay or should he go?

He stays. No question about it in my mind, hell he will even come cheaper now.

He is kicking himself into a very Bomber Friendly contract these days. I agree that he should be kept around.

Need to make some determination what do do with LH a pending FA....should he stay or should he go?

He is kicking himself into a very Bomber Friendly contract these days. I agree that he should be kept around.

Agreed as well - he's struggling right now and I'd put that to the 'sophomore jinx'. He proved last year he's a fine kicker. Maybe if we can find a punter that will allow LIram to concentrate just on the place kicking aspect - he seemed to be doing very well when Renaud was around to punt.

Agreed as well - he's struggling right now and I'd put that to the 'sophomore jinx'. He proved last year he's a fine kicker. Maybe if we can find a punter that will allow LIram to concentrate just on the place kicking aspect - he seemed to be doing very well when Renaud was around to punt.

Yea we ought to draft a canuck punter I think in a later round.. See if we can tandem it again like in the cameron and westwood days.