It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

@LeeJonesCTV: Riders GM Brendan Taman "I have not asked for permission to fire Chamblin. He is our coach going forward" #Riders

@HomeOfTheFans: Taman says that he and the board support Corey Chamblin going forward. He's going on with business as usual. #riders #cfl

@HomeOfTheFans: Taman says he fully expects Chamblin to be here for the year. #riders #cfl

@LeeJonesCTV: Riders GM Brendan Taman "I have not asked for permission to fire Chamblin. He is our coach going forward" #Riders

@HomeOfTheFans: Taman says that he and the board support Corey Chamblin going forward. He's going on with business as usual. #riders #cfl

@HomeOfTheFans: Taman says he fully expects Chamblin to be here for the year. #riders #cfl

But Lawless is never wrong!

But Lawless is never wrong!

Lawless did say that if the BOD didn't approve Taman firing Chamblin now, it means a full housecleaning will take place at the end of the season, meaning both Chamblin and Taman are gone.

fwiw, chamblin shouldn't lose his job because of the injury bug.

No he should lose it because of the piss poor defence he's running.  The Riders had 0 wins and the #1 offense heading into last week.

still would have won half their games with DD at qb.

To be fair and I'm not a lawless fan but did ppl expect Taman to come out and say Chamblin is done. The riders bye week is soon. Let's see what happens then. I have a feeling gary may be right in the long run.

This thing is, if Gary was 100% wrong, there wouldn't have been any meetings or pressers. 

Most likely scenario, Taman asked permission to fire Chamblin, BOD said no, Taman addresses media and says Chamblin is there for the year,.  For the Year is the key wording.

Wonder what they both make. Taman and CC have contracts through 2017. That has to be a good chunk of change. I know the Riders have cash but still.

Well, Bombers pay their GM and HC near the bottom of the CFL pay scale, but I believe Walters makes about $250k per year and O'Shea is around $200k per year.

So the combo of Taman/Chamblin will cost a minimum of $500k per year.

Another loss & things will be in flux again. Isn't what's happening with the Riders remind you of what went on here in 2013? Just a total **** show. And back  then, I remember fans here & everywhere else were pointing to the Riders as the model publicly owned franchise & how we needed to model the Bomber organization after them.