It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

#Riders also going to work stockpiling draft picks and moving up in the draft.

O'Day admitted on Wednesday that their Canadian talent needs an upgrade

Seems the prior regime favoured bandaid "fixes" in order to get them back to the Grey Cup ASAP

Seems the prior regime favoured bandaid "fixes" in order to get them back to the Grey Cup ASAP

You don't say .. 

I laughed the entire time Taman was there because I knew it would come to this. Only one Rider fan I personally knew agreed with me and though he was happy about the grey cup, knew that what Taman was doing was really going to cost them later...Not sure he ever thought it would be 2-13 in cost but I'm sure glad it is!

Yes it does sounds familiar.... except without the Grey Cup win.... most would be a lot less sour on Taman and would be willing to forgive the recent disastrous years if we won that 2007 game...

How bad is this Riders defense? Would this be considered the worst cfl defense in the last 15 years??

15 years? No maybe 10 though, I'd have a hard time rating any defence behind the crap that Jim Daley put us through. 

2005 Bombers D still takes the cake. We actually had a decent O that year with Glenn, Roberts and Milt.

How bad is this Riders defense? Would this be considered the worst cfl defense in the last 15 years??

15 years? No maybe 10 though, I'd have a hard time rating any defence behind the crap that Jim Daley put us through. 

2005 Bombers D still takes the cake. We actually had a decent O that year with Glenn, Roberts and Milt.

2004 and 2005 Bombers.  How bad was it?  They had a game where Nealon Greene threw for 300 yards........in a half.