It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

I hope this train wreck keeps going on to prove how "loyal" rider pride Is. I remember going to labour day in 2011 and a buddy of mine who had never been was shocked at how few rider fans were around. The bar was 95% bomber fans, there were a hand full of people actually wearing rider gear. It was awesome. It will happen again.

That's kind of odd considering the Riders sold around 25k season tickets that year that so many bomber fans were there isn't it? You guys can laugh at how bad we are all you want but even this year there are 26700 season tickets sold so the myth that any team will ever outnumber our fans in our stadium is simply that,

This is Migs for sure, right?

Quotes feature maxed out.

Bomber_fanaddict

How F***ing old are you? LMAO. ;)

I would guess he's at least 20 years younger than you think he is.  There was a big 50's revival in the 70's that spawned spinoffs such as "Happy Days" and "Grease" and yes my Jr. High had lunch hour sock-hops in 1974 but Spuds didn't take me. :(

I think Sha Na Na performed at Woodstock so even before the 70's there was a 50's revival sort of. 

It turns out they only got paid $500 so they couldn't have been too popular. They were on just before the famous Jimi Hendrix performance.

I hope this train wreck keeps going on to prove how "loyal" rider pride Is. I remember going to labour day in 2011 and a buddy of mine who had never been was shocked at how few rider fans were around. The bar was 95% bomber fans, there were a hand full of people actually wearing rider gear. It was awesome. It will happen again.

That's kind of odd considering the Riders sold around 25k season tickets that year that so many bomber fans were there isn't it? You guys can laugh at how bad we are all you want but even this year there are 26700 season tickets sold so the myth that any team will ever outnumber our fans in our stadium is simply that,

People had to turn to something, with the impending skyrocking of manure prices........

People had to turn to something, with the impending skyrocking of manure prices........

I don't get the connection with manure. There were no missed field goals involved here were there?

It turns out they only got paid $500 so they couldn't have been too popular. They were on just before the famous Jimi Hendrix performance.

I am sure Jimi was back stage thinking "man how am I going to follow that?"

Totally. He was like "Man, can't top that. Might as well just pack it in and burn my guitar"

We discussed this at the time of the post. It is not Migs. I know from my experience on rf that it isn't him as Migs has made other alternates while Ripper has posted (The same goes here as Ripper posted at the same time that Wide Right [Migs] did. Ripper has also explained that he can be highly critical towards the team, a trait that Migs does not have.

No one wants brohm. Stop trying to make brohm having trade value happen

Has anyone ever figured out exactly what the Bombers ended up paying the Ti-Cats for Brohm?

Didn't they give us one of their neg list guys?
4th round draft pick in 2015 - Ron Omara LB

Has anyone ever figured out exactly what the Bombers ended up paying the Ti-Cats for Brohm?

Thank you for doing my homework. :)

Actually, it was just an amazing coincidence as I was on my 4th round of draft when you posed that question and in our group was a guy named John O'Hara. How weird is that?

Thank you for doing my homework. :)

Actually, it was just an amazing coincidence as I was on my 4th round of draft when you posed that question and in our group was a guy named John O'Hara. How weird is that?

That's a bit weird but I know it has been scientifically proven that beer is brain food.

Do you think the Bombers could trade Brohm back to the Ti-Cats for this John Omara?  It would work out even better if he was already dumped by the Cats and he didn't bother reporting, saving both coin and aspirations.

That's a bit weird but I know it has been scientifically proven that beer is brain food.

Do you think the Bombers could trade Brohm back to the Ti-Cats for this John Omara?  It would work out even better if he was already dumped by the Cats and he didn't bother reporting, saving both coin and aspirations.

Now I know why you need help doing homework...you can't even copy names right!!

as much as I am not a Rider Fan I will have to root for them tonight against the Esks! Wonder if there is anyway for both teams to lose???

No .. the Riders should simply lose tonight .. this way I don't have to hear about their "miraculous win" ad naseum for the next month ..

This season, that roster....almost any win would qualify as miraculous