It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

I am just getting a kick out of Rod Peterson having to be in full defensive mode every day.

It is beautiful indeed.  It's tough to keep drinking the Kool-aid when it is so sour. 

I dare say that all this losing looks best on him more than anyone...

Back to the topic, here's to 0-7. Despite what some Rider fans are claiming, Smith looks sub par.

All the Rider fans are saying is that he is looking OK despite the fact that it was his first start. His inexperience still comes through.

Its called "whistling past the graveyard".

I'm not sure which is more surprising/ irritating:

A: that a thread titled  "It's time for the Riders to start sucking ... " would have posts that offend Rider fans

or

B: that a thread titled  "It's time for the Riders to start sucking ... " would have as nearly as many posts from Rider fans as Bomber fans.

A: that a thread titled  "It's time for the Riders to start sucking ... " would have posts that offend Rider fans

or

B: that a thread titled  "It's time for the Riders to start sucking ... " would have as nearly as many posts from Rider fans as Bomber fans.

Lol, it was merely one post. And I wouldn't be too thrilled if it involved a different team's player either.

Rod comes across as a guy that would appear totally shocked if you told him there are places and things outside of Saskatchewan.

Sounds like Migs too. You'd think the guy had been completely in Regina all his life. Oddly, I was kind of surprised when he went up to Saskatoon for training camp last season.

or

Lol, it was merely one post. And I wouldn't be too thrilled if it involved a different team's player either.

Seeing you keep brining it up you guys were sure happy because you could rewatch a posted clip of one of your guys destroying Buck from the blind side. Well, at least if Dressler gets hurt this week we already have his picture so we're good. Not too sure what happens once we get past Demski.... Taman, help us out here!

Rod blocked me on Twitter because I called him out on his "guaranteed" Riders win prediction a couple weeks ago.

Ah! The feeling of despair is spreading across Saskatchewan like the locust did in the dirty 30's.

Load the kids in the Bennett Buggy dear, we're moving.

or

Seeing you keep brining it up you guys were sure happy because you could rewatch a posted clip of one of your guys destroying Buck from the blind side. Well, at least if Dressler gets hurt this week we already have his picture so we're good. Not too sure what happens once we get past Demski.... Taman, help us out here!

I am not one of those fans who is proud of what happened to Buck. It's classless.

What a cluster#frack in Regina....They have to now admit that Lawless was right about the attempted firing of their coach....now have a lame duck gm....and the fans want action NOW to correct this mess...Sounds like us of a few years ago....Going into T.O. with this train wreck is looking bad for the riders....They're looking to secure their hold on the basement with a bye week coming up shortly to try and implement a different direction Good luck with that one..

What a cluster#frack in Regina....They have to now admit that Lawless was right about the attempted firing of their coach....now have a lame duck gm....and the fans want action NOW to correct this mess...Sounds like us of a few years ago....Going into T.O. with this train wreck is looking bad for the riders....They're looking to secure their hold on the basement with a bye week coming up shortly to try and implement a different direction Good luck with that one..

Everything is falling into place. Problem is we will probably win just to really throw a wrench into it.