Rookie Camp Discussion & Reports - Day 1

Mike

I think Randle has the skills to play SAM and be one of the best in the league at doing it, I just i guess, not sure what to expect from the Corners they have brought in, they seem to be high on adams, anyone have any info on him as to maybe why they are so high on him? 

I think it's just a training camp depth chart .. wouldn't read too much into it...

Every year they line up guys for a look in multiple positions.  Last year Newman took reps in the middle, weak and safety.  Now's the time of year to do it.

Wow Sam Hurl at MLB, I got slapped around pretty good for suggesting that's where he would line up.

I think it's just a training camp depth chart .. wouldn't read too much into it...

Oh thank god you chimed in, I thought it was the final depth chart.

Yeah Voodoo!

I think Randle has the skills to play SAM and be one of the best in the league at doing it, I just i guess, not sure what to expect from the Corners they have brought in, they seem to be high on adams, anyone have any info on him as to maybe why they are so high on him? 

He had a great career in the Big Ten then apparently was the best DB at mini camp.  That's about all I know.

Vertical video though? Gross

Edit: Why are there hearts constantly streaming across the screen.

Also why am I spending my afternoon watching a bunch of dudes doing calisthenics in low res video on my phone? 

I believe that there are 2 more players invited to rookie camp as development players through the deal with the CJFL (non-counters, not under contract).  Both are players with the Winnipeg Rifles, and will likely return to the Rifles after camp:

Braedy Will    (Safety)

Brad Mikoluff  (Punter)