Kerry Joseph to start west semi final

Mr. Perfect

I wish Durant WAS starting, so Willis and the Esks D could do permanent damage. Once Durant is toast, that organization is so screwed. I love Brendan Taman, but that poor bastard can't find QBs to save his life...

Be nice...

that IS nice.....to hell with that team and especially their fans. Anything that brings misery to that fan base is something I'm for....

Taman and his pal Migs. were and are full of it. Yeah Durant is up and throwing...he'll be behind centre come the playoffs....blah blah blah...Rider fans were lapping up the green koolaid and are now faced with going with gramps. lol. I'm sticking with my predict. riders 'one and done' and I bet I'm more accurate than that bullshi$$er Migs.

Du-rant Du-rant Du-rant,

Du-rant, Du-rant

He'll be fine

Du-rant, Du-rant, Du-rant

He'll play on time.

He'll be the envy of all the league    

All he has to do is try.

music-symbols-notes-gr.jpg

With apologies to the Chiffons...

Chamblin is saying Durant is still a week away from being ready. Joseph will play the entire game.

and with the riders being eliminated this weekend it's perfect because no one can call them on their bullshit this time. "Oh yeah he totally would have played if we could have won this week"

Excuses will range from Durant's injury to "who cares the CFL sucked this year anyway"

but but but Flutie had the same injury and came back! I was assured that Taman had no reason to lie! what gives? 

I almost wish the rider ******* were here to swallow their crow... almost. 

It was Reilly that had the same foot injury, not Durant.

I didn't post it, I just remember someone else saying it on the boards.

Joseph or Durant, Reilly or Nichols, matters somewhat.  But it's probably going to come down to White vs Allen, which team runs better.  With a fully stocked Edm Dline vs a good but banged up Sask Oline I think the Eskies have the edge.  As long as Nichols plays mistake free it's there for the taking.  

Wasn't there rumors of the Riders trying to trade for Nichols? Wow! If that happened, it would have been Nichols and Goltz starting in the WSF. It could have also still been Nichols vs. Joseph.

Why would they have needed Nichols when they already had Sunseri and Doege all ready to go?  Sorry I mean the 2015 MOP and 2016 MOP of the CFL respectively  :lol:

I still wish the Burris trade had happened.  The complete 180 Rider fans would have done would have been something to witness. 

Du-rant Du-rant Du-rant,

Du-rant, Du-rant

He'll be fine

He'll play on time.

He'll be the envy of all the league    

All he has to do is try.

music-symbols-notes-gr.jpg

With apologies to the Chiffons...

lol