Kerry Joseph to start west semi final

Mr. Perfect

was there ever a point where people thought Durant was going to play? I mean was this a thing during the past week?? I thought they clarified that Old Man River was getting the call.....but man, I'd still love to see Durant come back and get absolutely clobbered out there. Have Willis do something useful for a change and rip his arm off...

was there ever a point where people thought Durant was going to play? I mean was this a thing during the past week?? I thought they clarified that Old Man River was getting the call.....but man, I'd still love to see Durant come back and get absolutely clobbered out there. Have Willis do something useful for a change and rip his arm off...

Other than Migs, no.

Guess Migs is going to stop giving Taman and Durant rimjobs now. Ah who am I kidding, no he won't.

I wonder if the tears streaming down Migs's face will make Durant's balls extra salty?

He's gone from this site but he may be trying to use different IP addresses with different names to get back on here. Be diligent. Report any suspicious activity to the mod team here. Suspect everyone & befriend no one. ;)