Harris out for season, Smith on 6 game IR

Mr. Perfect

Sorry to see Harris go down. Hopefully this isn't an injury that has lasting implications. Seth Doege set Smith up to get killed & he literally was. If I was George Cortez I'd tear his head off. Broken clavicle isn't the worst injury a football player can get but it's still serious. 

Sorry to see Harris go down. Hopefully this isn't an injury that has lasting implications. Seth Doege set Smith up to get killed & he literally was. If I was George Cortez I'd tear his head off. Broken clavicle isn't the worst injury a football player can get but it's still serious.

him and Doege were sharing a laugh after so I don't think he tore his head off.

Taj Smith hasn't been the same this season, 

which to me is simply an indicator that he's not good enough to be the main threat in an offense and without Dressler for most of the season to take pressure off him he's not as effective. It happens. We got our own guy like that In Denmark. 

him and Doege were sharing a laugh after so I don't think he tore his head off.

He totally exposed Smith to that hit & subsequent injury. One of the things a good qb does is not make the kind of a throw that could get his receiver hurt. Glad he & Cortez think it's funny. Especially after Doege & Sunseri looked so bad. Yuk, yuk, yuk.

Logan is the go to guy with Harris gone and Logan hasn't been all that impressive this year. The leos have taken a hit and just might be catchable if we can get our act together. Lots of rumblings on the lions site, that it might be tough to finish the year successfully, with a chunk of their offence gone. Tough break for Harris. Really like the kid and hope he recovers to continue his career. I'm hoping one year he'll end up wearing  bluengold. Dare to dream.