Our new jersey

Ten pages of complaints already?

Just save time, cut and paste the complaints about the last jersey release (not the right shade of blue).  Or the one before that (gold away jerseys?).  Or the one before that (the piping on the blue jersey looks ridiculous).  Or the one before that (what is the point of this all white retro jersey?).  Or the one before that (these numbers are ticat yellow, not gold).  Or the one before that (what's with the liberace gold jersey).  Or the one before that (they just stole the St Louis Rams jerseys).  Or the one before ... wait, I wasn't checking in on the amount of jersey-related complaining on the internet back then.

Dear Reebok, it doesn't matter what you do.  We won't like it.

That's where your wrong mbrg.  If Reebok put out a royal blue jersey, people would praising it and praising Reebok for finally listening to the fans. (Just to clarify, since there is a royal blue jersey done by Reebok and everyone HAS praised it.  So much so that lots of people would like it to be the full time jersey.)

This current jersey is :

a. Not Bomber colors, it's Argo colors. (Kind of a slap in the face to over 80 years of tradition?)

b. Kind of bland. 

For an Argo uniform it's ok, but for a Bomber uniform, it just doesn't make sense.

What part of 

The Royal Blue jerseys are the third decorated jersey - as shown here http://store.bluebombers.com/mens/jerseys.html - does everyone NOT get?  I'm curious.

Yeah im really not sure why anyone expected them to come out with new royal blues when they already are selling them at the bomber store. Hell, i bought one last year and was just there a week ago and theres tons still for sale. You want a royal blue? go down to the store to buy them, they will be wearing the royal blues later in the year for one game (maybe the banjo bowl?? or maybe the bud grant appreciation game)

Why is there no gold in it?  WHY!?!?  WE ARE NOT THE ARGO'S!!!  Some gold would have helped this immensely.

This is pure ****.

Whoa, settle down.   These are not bad at all.  Compare them to the Riders. 

We're wearing these a couple times max, so chill.

Or, get a job a Reebok.

I was expecting hideous, so surprisingly I don't truly hate them.  They're still kind of ugly and they are definitely not meant for the Bombers.  These would be decent Argo jerseys.  If they had just put gold in somewhere, they would actually make it a decent Bomber one.  Why not colour the 'W' gold? Or throw in some gold trim on the jerseys?  

If anything these are actually the most plain jerseys of the ones we've seen.  One colour, almost no features whatsoever.  They pretty much went blue with just a little digital camo and went "BAM! SIGNATURE JERSEY!"

What part of

The Royal Blue jerseys are the third decorated jersey - as shown here http://store.bluebombers.com/mens/jerseys.html - does everyone NOT get? I'm curious.

Ya ya we get it... For god sakes we've had petitions to make it our main jersey. Everybody wants them... Give the people what they want instead of pushing crap on us

I'm sorry to say but that jersey is just shameful... It's horrible all the way through. We have asked for the retros soooo many times... They not only deny us that but instead produce these piece of **** jerseys. Not impressed. Where's the gold...

They are on the racks at the Bomber store.  You are allowed to buy them.  They really exist and are for sale.  At the Bomber store.  In 2014.  Here, in Winnipeg.  For realsies.  Honest.

History question. We're the Bombers always Blue and Gold from 1930 until today? Were they ever just blue and white or blue white and black? I only ask as maybe this is what they were going for? As far as I know they have always had gold but I could be wrong...

At least since 1935. Vince Leah wrote (in his A History of the Blue Bombers):

I remember in 1935 when the Blue Bombers came out onto the Osbourne Stadium greensward in their spanking new blue and gold uniforms.

I think we can all agree the biggest problem is the lack of gold.... gold pants or even gold name/number would have salvaged them.... Also, I'm not a fan of the big W on the front, but I can live with it... but hey if we win in them, wear them every game!

Looks incredibly weird to have such a plain uniform with such a ridiculous helmet.

I think we can all agree the biggest problem is the lack of gold.... gold pants or even gold name/number would have salvaged them.... Also, I'm not a fan of the big W on the front, but I can live with it... but hey if we win in them, wear them every game!

Looks incredibly weird to have such a plain uniform with such a ridiculous helmet.

So weird.  Basically the helmet reveal was the real surprise.  The rest doesn't look like it has much thought given to it. 

Just looking around online a bit and perhaps I'm reading too much into it but it doesn't seem like the Bombers are really touting this jersey that much?  I mean I've seen more PR for their Ice Bucket Challenge than this today I think.  

Yep.  It's pretty obvious they don't like them.  Immediately said they are only wearing them once in 2014.

What's the actual point of these unis & helmets? Support the military? Oh, a money grab... Ha, ha... Shoulda known.

Why can't it be both? And what's wrong with that? No one will be forced to buy them. If they want to spend their money on one that's fine and dandy.

What's wrong? They're forcing garbage on the fans all across the league, that's what's wrong. In Winnipeg's case, the unis most fans want & the Bombers promised they'd wear, we never see.

Like you, I think these are crap. But I'm going to interrupt you here because they aren't forcing anything on you. Don't want to buy one? Okay. Decide that this is the last straw for you? Fine, don't watch a game. The CFL is in the business of making money. You can vote with your wallet. Spare us though that these atrocities will somehow be forced into your life.

Forcing means having to watch them play wearing those things. Tell 17to85, TBurgess, Mike, kelownabomberfan & everyone else who doesn't like the look not to watch if we all don't like them.

What's the actual point of these unis & helmets? Support the military? Oh, a money grab... Ha, ha... Shoulda known.

Why can't it be both? And what's wrong with that? No one will be forced to buy them. If they want to spend their money on one that's fine and dandy.

What's wrong? They're forcing garbage on the fans all across the league, that's what's wrong. In Winnipeg's case, the unis most fans want & the Bombers promised they'd wear, we never see.

Like you, I think these are crap. But I'm going to interrupt you here because they aren't forcing anything on you. Don't want to buy one? Okay. Decide that this is the last straw for you? Fine, don't watch a game. The CFL is in the business of making money. You can vote with your wallet. Spare us though that these atrocities will somehow be forced into your life.

Forcing means having to watch them play wearing those things. Tell 17to85, TBurgess, Mike, kelownabomberfan & everyone else who doesn't like the look not to watch if we all don't like them.

Nobody else is making the same "force" claim you are.

They aren't as bad as I thought they were going to be...that's not saying much though. Like has been said, the lack of gold doesn't make sense and they are really boring uniforms. "bold and innovative" right? Wasn't that what they were going for? How does this accomplish that? And like others have asked who gave the ok on these?

As for the royals blues...Speaking for myself, I know they won't be used as a main jersey. But that doesn't stop me from wanting that....In the same way I know I can't get a fighter jet from pepsi even if I save enough pepsi points....but I still want one and will complain about it whenever possible....stupid pepsi.