Our new jersey

What's the actual point of these unis & helmets? Support the military? Oh, a money grab... Ha, ha... Shoulda known.

It's about being bold and pushing envelops. Probably trying to attract younger fans too.
It's the children who are wrong, Seymour...

If by cashgrab you mean trying to ensure the long term viability of the league by reaching out to a younger generation I agree.

Jerseys don't make football fans, an entertaining product on the field and at the stadiums does. 

This is a cash grab plain and simple. 

If by cashgrab you mean trying to ensure the long term viability of the league by reaching out to a younger generation I agree.

Jerseys don't make football fans, an entertaining product on the field and at the stadiums does. 

you don't think some 5-10 year olds are going to think it's cool and want to go to a game?

Are you mad and/or surprised that CFL teams are trying to make as much money as they can?

you don't think some 5-10 year olds are going to think it's cool and want to go to a game?

Hey, little 10 year old pull out your fat wallet & buy a $200 jersey. Oh wait. ;)

Hey, little 10 year old pull out your fat wallet & buy a $200 jersey. Oh wait. ;)

What business/marketing school did you go to? There is a reason tobacco companies can't use cartoons to advertise anymore.

They could have done a better job. There are jerseys out there that are refreshing and new and push the boundaries without matching the colors of another team in the same damn league. You can attract new young fans and please the ones you already have.

This one while it may attract a couple new fans, will turn most hardcore fans off. It could have been a very good money grab...like I'm assuming BC's are...if they were done even remotely well.

Sure I may be jumping the gun on the entire look being garbage...but those helmets....just so bad.

I can't complain about the league doing this, it's not like we are the first to roll out special jerseys.. Every other league that I can think of has been doing it for awhile now..

The more I look at the helmet, the more I'm anticipating the jerseys.. Personally, I'm a hat guy so I'm hoping some sweet pro-fits without straight beaks follow shortly..

What business/marketing school did you go to? There is a reason tobacco companies can't use cartoons to advertise anymore.

Okay, cigs cost $200 a pack. How can you even use an example like that?

Kids's can't even buy cig's. The point is, "get them while they are young" Why do you think McDonald's mascot is a clown? why does disney make so much freaking money if kids don't have any?

Do you really think marketing to a future generation is stupid?

Kids's can't even buy cig's. The point is, "get them while they are young" Why do you think McDonald's mascot is a clown, why does disney make so much freaking money.

Sorry I misread your comments about cartoons. I thought you mentioned smokes. Funny how the eyes play tricks when you read fast. My bad. However, having said that...  Your "Get  'em while they're young' comment.  The game are on television constantly. Do you think that if the CFL didn't have this signature look that kids wouldn't get hooked on football? I kind of doubt that. This is just a cash grab for mostly young male adults 17-30 with disposable income & not kids 5-10 to get them hooked on football. It's marketing to be sure but to an older age group who are already fans.