2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News

Noeller

14 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Looks like the Elks signed another guy for the defensive line.   Good luck Bede!

I'm looking forward to a heck of a training camp battle between Bede and incumbent long snapper Peter Adjey (Queens)

Just now, wpgallday1960 said:

I think Pickett has “agreed to terms” and technically not signed yet.  Appears it is a foregone conclusion he goes to Ottawa now.

yes....u can mull the offers...agree to one as it is binding...after window of tampering closes your old team can match/beat if they choose.....then player can pick where he wants to be

28 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Good for him. Hope we shore up our duties this year. Either let Castillo do it all or get some one who can actually punt and kick off. 

7 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Good for him. I love yoshi, I’m very grateful for every thing he’s done here and I cheer for him as a person. I’m also very very happy he won’t start for us at T any more. He can’t handle speed any more. 
 I bet the riders flip him to guard before the ldc. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

What an idiotic move by the Riders. Good for Hardrick, but yikes. 230k

They have almost half a million of their cap tied to Yosh and Lanier...now that's idiotic...we have what...maybe 360k tied into WJ and Big Stan...both of whom are better

8 minutes ago, wpgallday1960 said:

Would he be staying at RT or is he switching to LT on the Riders.  An overpay regardless.

Not much difference these days either way. He’d struggle as much in pass pro at either. Blind side isn’t what it used to be.