GDT - Western Final - Bombers vs Lions

MOBomberFan

8 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

So doing a rewatch and have a question. In the second quarter, we go to Lawler in the endzone. DB looks like he trips him but the db also kicks the ball away with his foot, with his leg up like a soccer player. You can kick the ball away like that?

No rule against it as far as I know. It is called “football”, after all. 

11 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

So doing a rewatch and have a question. In the second quarter, we go to Lawler in the endzone. DB looks like he trips him but the db also kicks the ball away with his foot, with his leg up like a soccer player. You can kick the ball away like that?

Foot on the ball isn't a penalty. Thought they could have called PI on all the other contact but Lawler doesn't seem to get those calls because he makes such great plays on the ball.  Also looked like he was getting kicked in the face prior to the ball getting there.

18 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Was wondering that myself.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Yup...you can use your ding a ling if it flopped out

12 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

I thought it was pretty accidental... he tripped over Lawler's feet and his foot kicked up... and without the foot there, it's a TD

Having re-watched a bunch of the game... I didn't realize live how much Adams was Fajardo-ing out there... just leaning into that injury as much as possible... just so everyone knows how much of a warrior he is... Suitor was lapping it up

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

He kicked the ball before kicking Lawler. It was an odd play, but, watching it again last night, it was clean. If anything the hand battles beforehand might have drawn a penalty on Lawler. 

Yea...I was screaming at the TV in real time when it happened and fumed over that for a while...but upon rewatch...not interference.

16 hours ago, JCon said:

He kicked the ball before kicking Lawler. It was an odd play, but, watching it again last night, it was clean. If anything the hand battles beforehand might have drawn a penalty on Lawler. 

It looked like he kicked Lawler in the face which should have been a penalty. 

On 2023-11-14 at 8:13 PM, rebusrankin said:

No, but what does that have to do with anything?