Week 13 - Labour Day Classic, Bombers @ Riders

MOBomberFan

1 minute ago, Captain Blue said:

Still think the Riders were awfully lucky - as always - on Labour Day. Refs had put those flags away. 

Luck more or less...and for parts out played us...as it seems we go into games not ready...or half asleep

That's also on coaching...being complacent and going status quo just cause u get some wins...this will happen

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Offense has real deficiencies in scheme.  Rely way too much on the big play for the weapons we have.  Get bogged down because forcing the big play, not driving consistently.

I must admit that I think Buck has struggled this year. Thought he was the perfect fit for Collaros but sometimes I fear he exacerbates Collaros' weaknesses, which is where we get bogged down in feast or famine chunk plays.

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

field position played a huge factor all game. i seemed like they were always starting on their 45ish and we were constantly burried in our end

Was the opposite until the Jones play over Houston first 20 minutes of game.  But we never took advantage of it.  O could hardly get a first down, didn't even get 3 on the board.

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Luck more or less...and for parts out played us...as it seems we go into games not ready...or half asleep

That's also on coaching...being complacent and going status quo just cause u get some wins...this will happen

Thats the part that drives me bonkers. The complacency......or so it seems.

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

I think we just didn't show up soon enough...and some bad coaching decisions...and non challenges...plus...no team runs 6 dlineman.... especially 2 of whom are sub par....can argue it all u want but that's 2 games now where a loss was a direct result of it...plain and simple

True we did not have sufficient pressure to disrupt Doladinga. Plus why not challenge that sideline pass to Schoen. In first half I mean. It feels like our coach saves his challenge flags… But for what?

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Listen I promise I have read the points that you have repeatedly mentioned for many weeks, but this is nonsense. Osh has constantly preached about starting a new week, moving on, etc. This is the best team in the league. That's not complacency, that's consistency.

Funny enough today he made some roster changes and I don't think they were useful today. Parker was brutal. 

Good game by the Riders.

I’m angry we lost.  I’m angry because we’ve looked like this several times this year.  

This is what happens when you stubbornly refuse to make roster adjustments.  Protection.  Pressure.  Special Teams.  All exposed today.

O’Shea is a great coach.  This wasn’t a well coached game.