Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT

Nolby

11 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah he sure has morphed into a right tool....licking the rider faithful manure cover boots

yup.....he is like that every game day thread.....

Lyin has no credibility.....He came on this site trying to pretend that he was a neutral type and objective ....He has revealed himself to be ....to put it quite suscinct ...a pile of dung......His nose gets greener everyday and he can't get it far enough up the riders rump.....Loser Guy should be that guys handle

Edited by Stickem

4 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Lyin has no credibility.....He came on this site trying to pretend that he was a neutral type and objective ....He has revealed himself to be ....to put it quite suscinct ...a pile of dung......His nose gets greener everyday and he can't get it far enough up the riders rump.....Loser Guy should be that guys handle

yeah his arse kissing there is comical....and the green faithful there seem to lick his hiney right back....its funny

A special shout out to @Jpan85for the tickets last night! Me and my new girl friend had a great time! Our first date was actually the 50-14 thumping of the Lions, and this was our second game in the stands together, we were really hoping for a back to back 50 burger but you can’t always get what you want 😉 we did however get tickets to the banjo bowl so expect another big blow out. 

Edited by Arnold_Palmer

43 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

But it's hilarious reading @lyin' guy cry on riderfans about how smug the bombers (including fans coaches and media) are. Like youre still 2nd place my guy no need to be jealous

But that's the catch! Bombers are supposed to give way to the mighty lions. That the first game vs. Bc has proven to be an anomaly the anger and jealousy rears it's ugly head. 

In summary, they hate us cause they ain't us.

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

So just to spur debate, is Brady an MOP candidate?

In my opinion he’s getting better every single game; he’s always been a tough in between the tackles kind of runner but he’s been legitimately using his speed to beat guys now, I’ve never seen him so explosive. I always thought of him as Harris light, but he’s really paving his own legacy. He’s been great. 

2 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

So just to spur debate, is Brady an MOP candidate?

He has to be. What I’m watching is can he keep that violent bruising approach up. It’s extraordinary to watch. The physical toll he’s putting on his body and others flies right over the head of a causal observer of North American Football.

28 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

In my opinion he’s getting better every single game; he’s always been a tough in between the tackles kind of runner but he’s been legitimately using his speed to beat guys now, I’ve never seen him so explosive. I always thought of him as Harris light, but he’s really paving his own legacy. He’s been great. 

was gonna say...He seems to be trusting it now, and seeing that he can take it outside and beat guys, as opposed to just trucking guys....he's learning as he goes, and he is an elite back now....and likely a gy who will play out his career in one uniform....

28 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

He has to be. What I’m watching is can he keep that violent bruising approach up. It’s extraordinary to watch. The physical toll he’s putting on his body and others flies right over the head of a causal observer of North American Football.

as he goes...he's learning and trusting in his speed and shiftyness....he's becoming the ultimate complete back

I don't want to take anything away from the defense, but just wanted to point out that Cody Fajardo is a truly awful QB and has been wildly overrated by the entire league after a weird anomaly of a 2019 season that may or may not have even been his doing. The number of wounded-duck balls with almost no spiral on it last night.... it was truly incredible. That team really is better off with Caleb Evans at QB. 

As for Olly MOP.... he's definitely the front runner for MOC (friggin' Suitor going on and on about Demski as MOC and then throws in a casual mention that "20 is in there too" at the end.....oi) and would have to be considered at least a CANDIDATE for MOP. Only half way through the season, so we'll see if he can keep it up...

The bit of football Collaros played in Edmonton + the first half of last night..... concerning. He's looked like his usual dominant self at times this year, but then at times he's looked like someone else altogether. It's a little bit concerning....

He has looked at times a bit unnecessarily skittish in the pocket....is that cause he is a bit knicked?...or has a bit of confidence tested?...unsure, but I am not too concerned....The Edm pick 6 was just a dumb play, and he has admitted so...The second pick 6 was just a sneaky good play by Montreal and product of good film study.....it happens

But when rubber needs to hit the road....he gets it done...so again....not concerned

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I don't want to take anything away from the defense, but just wanted to point out that Cody Fajardo is a truly awful QB and has been wildly overrated by the entire league after a weird anomaly of a 2019 season that may or may not have even been his doing. The number of wounded-duck balls with almost no spiral on it last night.... it was truly incredible. That team really is better off with Caleb Evans at QB. 

As for Olly MOP.... he's definitely the front runner for MOC (friggin' Suitor going on and on about Demski as MOC and then throws in a casual mention that "20 is in there too" at the end.....oi) and would have to be considered at least a CANDIDATE for MOP. Only half way through the season, so we'll see if he can keep it up...

The bit of football Collaros played in Edmonton + the first half of last night..... concerning. He's looked like his usual dominant self at times this year, but then at times he's looked like someone else altogether. It's a little bit concerning....

Agreed. He's just a bit off this season. A lot more wtf type plays this season compared to the previous seasons. Every game he's making braindead throws that should never have left his hand. Rookie type mistakes. Needs to get right before the games really matter.

I don't know why Zach would think this but it almost seems to not trust the team to bail him out when needed. That need to try and make the play when under pressure and scrambling. Doesn't trust that the team can recover from giving up the sack so tries to be the hero. Maybe he just has a hero complex and needs to be the star but from everything others say I can't believe this to be true.

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

The thing with someone like Fajardo at this point is he’s not getting better.  So if he’s not giving you a decent shot to beat the teams you have to beat to get to the Cup, why bother with him as your #1?

His strength was the broken down plays and running around.  He’s either unable or unwilling to do that stuff at this point.  He’s never been able to do straight drop backs and make 3-4 decent throws in a row to lead a drive.  So no point in sending him out there.

8 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Agreed. He's just a bit off this season. A lot more wtf type plays this season compared to the previous seasons. Every game he's making braindead throws that should never have left his hand. Rookie type mistakes. Needs to get right before the games really matter.

I'm worried if he's got PTSD about the pocket collapsing. Until this year, he's had so much time to work back there, but this year, the protection just hasn't been the same...and when it breaks down, I wonder if Collaros starts freaking out a bit due to previous situations on other teams. Just spitballing...

50 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

True. I did find Andrew Harris to have a similar style, when he played here.

9 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

His first game playing as a Bomber he threw one right to a LB over the middle. Then he spun around a bunch out of the rush and hit Darvin for TD.

2021 Grey Cup he threw 2 INTs in the 3rd and then kept chucking it to win the game.

He's always done this stuff, they've just gone for pick-6s the last few games.

17 minutes ago, Booch said:

The second pick 6 was just a sneaky good play by Montreal and product of good film study.....it happens

Yeah, that was well played by the Als DB, got to give him credit for that one. 

1 minute ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

I’m not really concerned. Zach is a gun slinger. Sure he had two pick 6’s which isn’t good but he also threw for 4 TD passes. You take the good with the bad. He’s never been shy to push the ball down the field, and will always take a chance and let his receiver make a play. 

The 3rd pick was just putting it up for Lawler - 19/20 that works.