Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT

Nolby

Generally in this era teams rarely audible at line now...they may have a option A or option B based on look they get...or what they see when the receivers waggle to line..stop...and reset....and any off script stuff is generally the chemistry of QB and reciever when they see a certain thing and attack it...and the QB trusts...knows where the guy is headed...Brown doesn't have that yet with this group...and was apparent last game with the diff looks cgy gave us outside their norm...

19 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I wonder if ZC runs the offense like a MLB Pitcher, that is, he can wave off the sign of the catcher until he gets the pitch he wants.

I imagine that in the installation during the week, everyone agrees on the calls they're going to make in certain situations. Within each play, there will be options based on how the D lines up, and then Zach will go through his progressions based on what he sees. 

10 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Well time to knock these overrated bums down a peg. 6-3? Really.. well good for them for what they’ve accomplished so far but that stops tonight. I fully expect a solid effort on offense, and I know our D will make life miserable for Cody and co. Expect a big win tonight!

I want 600 yards of offence.

It can be 500 for Zach and 100 for Brady. Or 400 for Zach and 200 for Brady, I’m not picky. But I want absolute destruction.