Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT

Nolby

5 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I normally hate anything green with a Bomber logo on it but that army fatigue green is 🔥

🤮

(That is a puking emoji for those that can't see. It both describes how I feel when I see green merchandise and accurately describes the colour of said merch).

Edited by Jesse

From https://www.bluebombers.com/2023/08/23/game-preview-mtl-vs-wpg-6/

Last meeting: Winnipeg 17 Montreal 3; July 1, 2023, at Montreal. The Blue Bombers have split their season series with the Alouettes in each of the last three seasons. A win Thursday would give them their first two-game sweep of Montreal since 2018.

Interesting that we have not swept the Larks despite our dominance over the last 3 CFL seasons. 

1 hour ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Interesting that we have not swept the Larks despite our dominance over the last 3 CFL seasons. 

It is indeed. 2019 Montreal came back on us in the 4th if I am remembering correctly. 2021 it was one of those games where we rested a ton of starters. Last year was the home game where leggiho missed two kicks.

5 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

It is indeed. 2019 Montreal came back on us in the 4th if I am remembering correctly. 2021 it was one of those games where we rested a ton of starters. Last year was the home game where leggiho missed two kicks.

thanks for the context on this stat... my anxiety feels a bit better about it. Ha ha. 

24 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

2019 - Yes the game where VAJ took off his helmet and threw it at Bighill.  And we collapsed in the 4th quarter.

2021 - Rain storm in Montreal, and a meaningless game, considering we had clinched first place with like 5 weeks left in the season.

2022 - Legs misses a game winning FG, and then the OT FG to tie.

Thanks for the context @rebusrankin.  There was a reason I blocked these games from my memory!

Legs cost us a very winnable game last year.

38 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Fly overs lack luster when it's not a jet screaming by. I mean I love planes, but without that roar it's just not the same.

Lider Simpsons GIF - Lider Simpsons Helicoptero - Discover ...

2019 - Yes the game where VAJ took off his helmet and threw it at Bighill.  And we collapsed in the 4th quarter.

2021 - Rain storm in Montreal, and a meaningless game, considering we had clinched first place with like 5 weeks left in the season.

2022 - Legs misses a game winning FG, and then the OT FG to tie.

Thanks for the context @rebusrankin.  There was a reason I blocked these games from my memory!

More accurately... he ripped off Bighill's helmet... swung it at Bighill's helmet-less head... and somehow was allowed to stay in the game

Man. Some of that food sounds so good. I wish I didn't have IBS lol. No chance I could last after eating some of that  .

I love pulled pork but I'd need an hour in the bathroom 5 minutes after finishing 

But anyways go Bleu 

I'll ya des ouiseaux Don ma Fenetre 

(Auto correct no like French ) 

Edited by Goalie

Interesting note from Osh in the pre-game show about the kick cover unit... this year they've implemented a new "system" for kick covers after using the same one for the past 6 or 7 years, and it's taking longer than they'd like for the players to "click" with the new system...

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Interesting note from Osh in the pre-game show about the kick cover unit... this year they've implemented a new "system" for kick covers after using the same one for the past 6 or 7 years, and it's taking longer than they'd like for the players to "click" with the new system...

Maybe go back to old then since that worked just fine...keeping doing something that isn't working is def of insanity is it not??

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Maybe go back to old then since that worked just fine...keeping doing something that isn't working is def of insanity is it not??

see my first question is why they changed it.... because obviously there was a reason.