Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT

Nolby

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

see my first question is why they changed it.... because obviously there was a reason. 

Who knows ..didn't seem to be a reason...just like when they made a decision last yr to "try" going with less than the norm for Dline guys...as they wanted to try something and it hasn't been really a success either...unless being very lucky a success

D Taylor asked him about returner on the pre game show too.  And Osh really had no answer...and dances around it . Said McRae has done really well....like really?? Smh

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Look forward to seeing Zach put down the gum and chewing up the ALs D instead. Good time for a career game. 

Yup...come out slinging like the BC game..I can see us beating MTL with a deeper passing game if the oline gives ZC time....

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Man. Some of that food sounds so good. I wish I didn't have IBS lol. No chance I could last after eating some of that  .

I love pulled pork but I'd need an hour in the bathroom 5 minutes after finishing 

But anyways go Bleu 

I'll ya des ouiseaux Don ma Fenetre 

(Auto correct no like French ) 

As a said producer of said pork,, are you sure its not other factors?

40 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Look forward to seeing Zach put down the gum and chewing up the ALs D instead. Good time for a career game. 

Actually ,i'm a little worried about Als D.  They are fast. We need to have plays drawn up to counter that . Hello Buck.

5 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Big storm in northeast, also rolling through Interlake which is supposed to sit over the city for a bit later tonight.

That was insanity. Nado warning at lake Manitoba 

20 minutes max. Huge hail. Trees down. Flooded streets 

It's over but lingering above for sure. Craziest storm I've seen here 

Edited by Goalie

The storm is circling back bro 

Southside might be safe tho 

40 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

As a said producer of said pork,, are you sure its not other factors?

Actually ,i'm a little worried about Als D.  They are fast. We need to have plays drawn up to counter that . Hello Buck.

It's not the pork lol it's the stuff on it 

Edited by Goalie