Grilling / Cooking (mostly grilling)

WBBFanWest

• 1 month later...
On 2022-12-04 at 11:07 AM, 17to85 said:

BPs used to be an ok place for easy inoffensive food to take a family but I have found the "quality" is way down in recent years and the price is just always up and up and up. 

I used to really enjoy their za and wings, but you're right. It's unreasonably expensive 

17 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Others have better pizza and better wings. BP does have a good atmosphere, though.

One thing we can agree on ;) ha ha

Gondola is my favorite pizza. Although the quality has slipped a little bit and it's ******* ridiculously priced.

Wings, I'm trying to think. I used to like Montanas wings a lot. Tavern is okay too. I always liked the oven roasted wings from bp

3 hours ago, CodyT said:

One thing we can agree on ;) ha ha

Gondola is my favorite pizza. Although the quality has slipped a little bit and it's ******* ridiculously priced.

Wings, I'm trying to think. I used to like Montanas wings a lot. Tavern is okay too. I always liked the oven roasted wings from bp

Gondola is highly dependent on location. It's my family's place and we have to order from this specific one and pick it up or it's hit and miss. 

I really love BP's boneless bites - they're my go-to. For actually wings, it was always Pony Corral and Jeffries. But it's been a long time and a couple of kids since my last wing night. 

At Xmas, I bought an air fryer. It's capacity is 13L . We've cooked steaks, pork chops, chicken thighs, wings & drumsticks. on it. Everything we've done has turned out great. Yesterday I cooked chicken legs for the first time & holy smokes were they good. They were done to perfection & moist. I know what I'm making for the Super Bowl. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

49 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

At Xmas, I bought an air fryer. It's capacity is 13L . We've cooked steaks, pork chops, chicken thighs, wings & drumsticks. on it. Everything we've done has turned out great. Yesterday I cooked chicken legs for the first time & holy smokes were they good. They were done to perfection & moist. I know what I'm making for the Super Bowl. 

With all the recipes online it makes cooking meals easier and I found that things come out far more consistent then when using an oven or frying pan.    

Just now, Noeller said:

My wife has 2 InstaPots and 2 air fryers....both get used a LOT in our household. The air fryers do up appies better and faster than anything...

Over here, it's 2 Airfryers, 1 InstaPot & 1 Sous Vide... she loves her kitchen gadgets.  I stick to the BBQ & Smoker for the most part but use the air fryer now and then.

27 minutes ago, JCon said:

I want an air fryer but I don't want another appliance. I already have an instapot that I don't use. 

I use our sous vide often. 

Food is entirely my responsibility at home. Purchasing and preparing. 

Great for soups, stews, and...

Jambalaya Newman GIF - Jambalaya Newman Seinfeld - Discover & Share GIFs

Sous vide wet rubbed steak is ******* magical.