2022/2023 Off-Season (League/Non-Bombers-specific News)

Noeller

Non Bomber Off Season Update:

One of my riding Brothers gets the Grey Cup a week from today on the Holiday Monday. We're tailgating and having a party. Expecting 70+ friends. Menu is looking good. Any MBB posters in the GTA East who'd like to pop-in can PM me.

Speaking for myself, it'll be the final time this off season that I celebrate our Championship. Afterward, the climb begins again.

1 minute ago, bluto said:

One of my riding Brothers gets the Grey Cup a week from today on the Holiday Monday. We're tailgating and having a party. Expecting 70+ friends. Menu is looking good. Any MBB posters in the GTA East who'd like to pop-in can PM me.

Speaking for myself, it'll be the final time this off season that I celebrate our Championship. Afterward, the climb begins again.

Fart noise.

2 minutes ago, bluto said:

Keep fighting the good fight, Bluto. 

37 minutes ago, Mike said:

Yes, agreed. After all, teams in pro football always honour the contracts and don’t historically just use guys up like they are assets and nothing more. 

Get a union or something 

5 minutes ago, bluto said:

wow...all the Argo fans in the GTA will be there...thats awesome hehehe

19 minutes ago, bluto said:

Go. ****. Your. Self.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Yes, agreed. After all, teams in pro football always honour the contracts and don’t historically just use guys up like they are assets and nothing more. 

Likewise, players who sign fat contracts and then underperform always agree to re-negotiate down in the same interest of fairness as they expect the teams to do after a breakout year on a value deal. 

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

Meh....Rhymes thing is a nothing burger imo. He asks for a trade, BC ups him a little bit on a renegotiated one year deal and he is a Lion this year. If they don't redo his contract they both lose. What is he going to do if they don't re-up him. He probably feels he holds all the cards but he doesn't.

Rhymes is a talented player, but his personality does have to be taken into account.  He would be a close second to Lawler in available players.