Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season

Wideleft

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm shocked that nobody has picked up Sheed yet..... there must be a ridiculous amount of disrespect for this guy around the league. As a #2 option, he could be unreal for someone in the league...

totally agree...or his ask is over the moon....Someone has to consider this guy a valuable asset

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

I bet we get it done....and what is up with Nevis as a economy stop gap...dont see him on T.O roster....tho I coulda swore he was signed thru 2023..he'd fit in well here as we run the same scheme as before...so no learning curve

I was JUST thinking about that........what's his story??

2 hours ago, Stickem said:

with BOLO right behind him.....we haven't even scratched the surface with this guy....but I do like the big tall drink of water

We've got speed with Lawler, Demski is the Swiss army knife, Schoen.....no need to say more, Woli and Agudosi. This is a great mix of talent but I think you're right, I'm very glad they kept Agudosi because height is a weapon I feel we've lacked since Greg Carr at receiver.

Edited by Nolby

1 minute ago, Nolby said:

We've got speed with Lawler, Demski is the Swiss army knife, Schoen.....no need to say more, Woli and Agudosi. This is a great mix of talent but I think you're right, I'm very glad they kept Agudosi because height is a weapon I feel we've lacked since Greg Carr at receiver.

plus he plays with a fiery edge...and excels on teams too....and he loves to block and take on defenders...ala Sheed

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Bailey plays with emotions... so some time he will make an amazing play... sometimes he will brain fart and drop and easy ball because he's amped up.   He's easily replaceable and "if" Agudossi or however it is spelled is healthy... a far better prospect based on his limited time.   

Bailey is just 29 & has a team friendly contract. He's a mucker & a great blocker. He does his job & is effective doing it but doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's also the heart & soul of our receiving corps. He also never misses any games. Something that Greg Ellingson & other receivers couldn't say. He won't be making $200,000 as a receiver  with a new contract. I'll miss the guy if he signs elsewhere. I'd be happy if he came back. 

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

Bailey plays with emotions... so some time he will make an amazing play... sometimes he will brain fart and drop and easy ball because he's amped up.   He's easily replaceable and "if" Agudossi or however it is spelled is healthy... a far better prospect based on his limited time.   

Agudosi- you could have googled it in the time it took you to write "or however it is spelled".