3 stars plus hh joe pop banner day record 15th W

wbbfan

30 minutes ago, ddanger said:

I'm starting Ford for sure.

I think this is a real dark horse chance. Mos is generally inclined to go with vets and stuff but he has no hesitance in giving an ni a chance to start when they show well. 
 What an embarrassment of ni talent we have. We have an ni at each position that can come in and make a positive game changing impact. Except for qb. 

12 hours ago, Booch said:

1st...defence...punished all night with physicality and BC receivers payed the price 

2nd...Brady and Schoen for their accomplishments and putting on notice that u cant key on one guy here or any of the others will burn u

3rd...Jake for the get up yourself Rourke play

That wave off was priceless. 

Just now, Noeller said:

I've had this in my head all week, laughing about the stupidity of Rourke's situation and rushing back for no real reason...

Yup...the rushed Lucky back from just a sprain...obviously not structurally 100 percent...and it gave out...imagine that

They got lucky with rourke so far...what u think is gonna happen if they try to ride him for a while game where history and studies have proven..time and time again he isn't healed yet 100 percent...and is running around out there with hardware that not supposed to stay in.

From experience I can tell u I had a screw start to come loose and start working it's way out from an ACL/PCL reconstruction...and it had to have surgery to remove it immediately for fear of infection in the bone and risk possible amputation...and that was 4 years post surgery...what u think will happen ..or could to a procedure that isnt 100 healed yet....

Brady O.....................made the 1000 yd. club.....punishing runner all game

Parker/Ford..............great game by the shut down artists

Schoen/ Bailey........nice finishing catches in the endzone put that one away early

.....shout out to Willie J......who really looked good as wide receiver.....didn't catch anything BUT looked good lol

27 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yup...the rushed Lucky back from just a sprain...obviously not structurally 100 percent...and it gave out...imagine that

They got lucky with rourke so far...what u think is gonna happen if they try to ride him for a while game where history and studies have proven..time and time again he isn't healed yet 100 percent...and is running around out there with hardware that not supposed to stay in.

From experience I can tell u I had a screw start to come loose and start working it's way out from an ACL/PCL reconstruction...and it had to have surgery to remove it immediately for fear of infection in the bone and risk possible amputation...and that was 4 years post surgery...what u think will happen ..or could to a procedure that isnt 100 healed yet....

JFC 

3 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

The markcast (fairly sure it's a bc podcast, but they blocked me a while ago for making fun of them so I can't quite remember what they are) on Twitter said Thomas should be the enemy of the nation after doing that lol. BC is soft and so are their fans.

I think they’re American based. Talk about usfl, etc.

Edited by Jesse

2 hours ago, Geebrr said:

The exciting thing about Ford is he looks as good as anyone we’ve had there - it isn’t just a ratio thing. 

I mean, sample size and a game against those soft dome boys who  won their Cup two weeks ago  - but still 

He was running with Whitehead all night. They tried to go after him too and just stopped.

1 - Dalton: locks up league receiving yards and TD title in his rookie year… cfl might as well not waste the time of naming an east nominee for ROY

2 - Bomber leave the game with no major injuries… hopefully Kramdi is ok… he’s becoming an important STer and role player on D

3 - key vets shaking off the rust… jeffcoat, Ellingson, and Woli got some reps and look ready to go for playoffs 

HH - Tyrell Ford… as many have already mentioned, the young man showed very well in his first career start. 

Jeffcoat looked just fine and ready for sure

And getting a game in for Ellingson and Woli is key...and will be a handful for teams now dealing with Demski ..schoen and Bailey with ZC and his 2 other  security blankets back...and then u still have to focus on BO now...and the diff look Mcrae gives when in