Week 21 - Coddled Kittens @ Back-to-back, reigning, defending, Grey Cup Champions! GDT

JCon

4 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Wait, I’m confused. So is he vastly overrated? Because on the other thread everyone is saying how he’s going to garner massive interest and break the bank with his contract or get an NFL look automatically. Wish the haters could pick a lane, lol. 

Thanks Debbie.

34 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Fajardo braces add 6lbs of excuses

I almost think a lot of that brace stuff was a crutch and built in excuse for them....or he creay-ted a lot of it to mask his deficiencies

If u noticed some games when going was tough...he was over selling it...the limp came out...but when it was going good...well for Faj he raced around like no issues at all....the one game he was playing it up...threw a pic and then all of a sudden took after to try and prevent the pic 6 with no issues at all

and one game...not sure which one but he was getting just owned and smothered...then out of nowhere he was out there...no brace...trying to be his 2019 self...I even commented on it in the game day thread that he removed the brace...looked no worse for wear...but next game it was back.....total loser

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah he absolutely can. You got media talking about giving him year end awards for half a seasons work (in the summer no less). That is definitely overrated. The way some people talk about him you'd think he was bigger than  Jesus. Over rated. But still a good qb.

Over hyped for sure.  To the point that its gross. 3downnation's most recent podcast can only be described as a 45 minute verbal blowjob. 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

The Rourke attention is fully justified

Read that the lions sold 10,000 tickets to their playoff game, day after they announced he us playing. 

so.... yeah.

I dont get the joke,, but if it's fun to laugh about him.... go ahead. 

Edited by Mark F

2 hours ago, BBlink said:

Make no mistake. The majority of non-playoff team cfl fans and commentators want Nathan Rourke and the BC Lions to win this year's Grey Cup.

But the Bombers know what it takes to win it and are the better team.

This is understandable... I would bet no one, other than Bomber fans, want the Bombers to win another Grey Cup.... if the Bombers were terrible right now and one of our rivals were going for a three peat... I'd probably jump on the Rourke bandwagon for the playoffs

3 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I don’t know, I did another search and he’s looks pretty good. 

Fantasy_Island_Ricardo_Montalban_(croppe

And he’s been working out well too

%E2%80%98KHAAAAN-why-Wrath-of-Khan-remai

And it’s on the internet, why would they lie?

WTF does Ricardo Motalban have to do with Rourke?  At least the pic that Super Duper Negatron posted was of a guy names Rourke, but this makes no sense...

1 hour ago, JCon said:

I can't wait for this week to be over. Some people are so ****ing exhausting, they just suck the life out of this place. 

******* pathological is what it is. I retired from psych after thirty years to get away from some of these behaviours. 

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

3 minutes ago, Sard said:

WTF does Ricardo Motalban have to do with Rourke?  At least the pic that Super Duper Negatron posted was of a guy names Rourke, but this makes no sense...

OK, you just made me feel really old.

Google “Fantasy Island”. Not the movie, not the remake. The original, which aired after “The Love Boat”. And if you ask what the “Love Boat” is, I may have to throw one of us out the window. 

Just now, TrueBlue4ever said:

Google “Fantasy Island”. Not the movie, not the remake. The original, which aired after “The Love Boat”. And if you ask what the “Love Boat” is, I may have to throw one of us out the window. 

I imagine those of you who know what any of those things are aren't throwing anyone out the window without severely injuring your backs, knees, hips....

8 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Fair enough, I know of the show, but I didn't know the characters' names...  The fact that you threw a picture of Khan in there really threw me.

9 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I imagine those of you who know what any of those things are aren't throwing anyone out the window without severely injuring your backs, knees, hips....

up-movie-fight.gif

2 minutes ago, Sard said:

Fair enough, I know of the show, but I didn't know the characters' names...  The fact that you threw a picture of Khan in there really threw me.

Just needed a “buff” Ricardo pic. 

4 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Might of helped if u used Wanna be fan boy pic instead,hell i am old enough to remember Fantasy island but the character names?? Just trying to remember what i ate for breakfast some days is enough.. 😉

I have faith in the intellect here. Can’t spoon feed you like over at Riderfans, where counting to twelve qualifies you for a Doctorate. 

Just now, JCon said:

3.5 Hours until game time! 

dog-******* in full force! Playing requests for a bro that's listening online from Victoria, and just waiting till 4:30 pre-game show. Stoked for CA to make his debut tonight. We have a workout room in our office, so I'm going to pre-record some of my afternoon and hit the treadmill to listen to the pre-game tonight. Just killing time til then! 

LFG!!!!!