LOLks @ Back 2 Back Champs: Week Of Thread

Noeller

Just now, rebusrankin said:

Walker at DT for Sayles, Adams at DE for Jeffcoat. Massie or Cooper in the rotation.

I don’t know why I always forget about Walker 

5 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Didn't Massie and Schoen play together at K. State?

I wonder if Dalton talked him up to Walters to get him signed here?

Could be?

11 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Walker at DT for Sayles, Adams at DE for Jeffcoat. Massie or Cooper in the rotation.

I would be very interested to see Adams on the field- his resume is interesting and I place little value on his performance in Regina on that sad-sack team. I wouldn't be surprised if he revitalized his play here.

12 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I would be very interested to see Adams on the field- his resume is interesting and I place little value on his performance in Regina on that sad-sack team. I wouldn't be surprised if he revitalized his play here.

yup...I never base anybody on what they did on another team...system...culture....especially in a tire fire on a ship with no rudder...case in point...ZC....Nuff said

15 hours ago, Booch said:

yup...I never base anybody on what they did on another team...system...culture....especially in a tire fire on a ship with no rudder...case in point...ZC....Nuff said

Great point and it works both ways where a guy can light it up on one team then move to a different team, system, culture and shite the bed.

49 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I hear the price was 5 entire drafts worth of picks.

and we had to send our whole line lol

6 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I am disappointed that we only have 3 DEs, especially since Cooper hasn't played any reps on D. Also disappointed we didn't slot Darby in. I think Hols/Parker continues to get picked on.

yup...again questionable roster moves....and why not at least get Darby in as a DI??...makes little sense sometimes what we do