LOLks @ Back 2 Back Champs: Week Of Thread

Noeller

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

I know you don't like him but to me Parker seems to be picked on more than Holm. Bottom line both on the same side is trouble. 

from what I seen Holm looked lost more than not...both got picked on sure....it obvious, but when Parker was in before Taylor went out....he was more than serviceable for a raw rookie

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

interesting and a good sign....sounds like he itching to get the thumb's up to start participating...thats what guys do to try and influence the process....getting him back for late season would be a fairly big development...he will take a lot of the safety's attention away from some our other play makers..

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Agudosi seems like more of a nice bonus, than an important piece. Like, Woogie and Ellingson would be the Top 2 pieces to get back, but Agudosi could be a rotational piece that would be a nice extra option. 

yeah...he wouldnt be taking anyones spot...he would be that extra guy...if roster allows it....and good depth is someone gets hurt and cant play next game

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

If I were a betting man I'd say no, but week after I would bet. Give the rookies more work against Edmonton.

I'd say yes...he's a vet...we play the same system...he will still know it, and if anything will be a DI.....

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

Darby will have two practices and a walkthrough under before Saturday. Is that enough? 

for a vet...definitely...he hasn't forgot our system...and her knows the league/players/schemes....so it's not like dropping in a totally new guy, plus he has been practicing and playing...played their last 2 games so is in game shape

Just a FWIW....LOLks injury report for today: 

Emmanuel Arceneaux WR Ankle Limited      
Mike Beaudry QB Healthy Scratch Full      
Jake Ceresna DL Ankle Limited      
Ed Gainey DB Ankle DNP      
Deon Lacey LB Healthy Scratch Full      
Kenny Lawler WR Shoulder DNP      
Kai Locksley WR Shoulder Full      
Cole Nelson OL Illness DNP      
Jordan Reaves LB Healthy Scratch Full      
Malik Tyne DL Healthy Scratch Full