Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT

Nolby

3 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Depends on how mad our guys are after the Ham. game....we have to bring it

I’m thinking the D plays much better then we anticipate, there’s going to be some motivated men out there after the Hamilton game, and with the bye im sure there’s going to be some adjustments from Richie Hall, I don’t see a bad performance two weeks in a row. 

This game means almost nothing in the grand scheme of things. BC's remaining games are all very winnable for them, so all we really need to do is win one of the back to back against them to clinch first place. Winning the next two doesn't change that one way or another. If the team has done the math themselves, I can see them letting their foot off the gas a bit vs. a team that is desperate to even make the playoffs in the Riders.

That said, I will be there tonight and I don't want my son to see the "after a loss to the Riders" version of me, so I hope we destroy them.

22 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

This game means almost nothing in the grand scheme of things. BC's remaining games are all very winnable for them, so all we really need to do is win one of the back to back against them to clinch first place. Winning the next two doesn't change that one way or another. If the team has done the math themselves, I can see them letting their foot off the gas a bit vs. a team that is desperate to even make the playoffs in the Riders.

That said, I will be there tonight and I don't want my son to see the "after a loss to the Riders" version of me, so I hope we destroy them.

the 2 against us and their 1 against T.O are just as winnable for us and T.O...Probably moreso with Adams looking rather blahhh there, and now Burnham out again...I could see BC maybe winning 2 out of their last 5....Ottawa for sure...possibly Edmonton...but cagey ol Jones may just surprise BC...eventually they gonna win at home

2 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

Standings be damned games against the Criders always matter. Beating them feels better than any other win that isn’t a playoff win and losing hurts more than any loss that isn’t a GC loss. 

if we went 3 and 15...with all the wins against the Riders...I'd be okay with that hahaha

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

the 2 against us and their 1 against T.O are just as winnable for us and T.O...Probably moreso with Adams looking rather blahhh there, and now Burnham out again...I could see BC maybe winning 2 out of their last 5....Ottawa for sure...possibly Edmonton...but cagey ol Jones may just surprise BC...eventually they gonna win at home

if we went 3 and 15...with all the wins against the Riders...I'd be okay with that hahaha

Throw in wins over the argoblows and you have yourself a deal. 🙂

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

All I know is that if they lose this game this place is going to explode into a dumpster fire.

Like it isn't already? They have suffered this long with Dickinson, O'Day and the weekly embarrassments, so they are probably going to be status quo to the end of the season amidst howls of unfair reffing and abuse by opposing teams.

2 hours ago, JCon said:

Disgusting. 

In therapy, there is an axiom" you cannot heal what you will not feel". The first step in any positive change process is awareness. The second is closure (stop doing what is problematic).

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Orange shirt day. 

Seriously the day b4 orange shirt month... little more thought should have gone in to that. Keep politics out of sports tho. 

I think everyone is rightfully confused by this post…. Do you even know what you mean?

what is “orange shirt month”?… are you talking about breast cancer awareness month?… how are the two related?… how are either of those things political?… did you even put one iota of thought into this before posting?

5 hours ago, Booch said:

have no concerns with our offence....putting up 30+ shouldn't be an issue....wasnt an issue last week....hoping the defense comes out angry and with a purpose...they do...and we play clean in all 3 phases...its a walk in the park

I expect our offense to pick up where it left off scoring on basically all meaningful drives.