Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Key word. 

Enjoy the offseason loser.

Yea....sore winner or sore loser.....Winnipeg fan or Rider fan....it's a simple choice really.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

I would..Collaros was 17 of 21.....of the 4 misses, one was a brutal drop by Miller..Demski's as well was a bad drop, and the long one to Lawler got killer in the wind...the other...not sure wtf that was....Collaros made clutch throws when he needed them...consistently had the offence moving up and down the field, and biggest thing...he won...

Faj is a one read QB and if it isn't there...he's hooped, and cant make a deeper throw than 20 yards if his life depended on it...his 6.4% efficiency on that proves it, and last year I bet wasnt much better either.

Even look at the balls he completes that are within 15 to 20 yards..9 times outta ten his receivers have to climb a ladder to get them, then get pummeled after doing so..go watch their games again and you will see this....he isn't top tier..never will be...is adequate at best, and truthfully is a bit of a baby...suck it up when media and fans are critical....the funny part is the Riders will be paying him 512k next yr....good luck with that

Cody Vaj had a great run in early 2019 and has been average/below average since. Once teams figured out his spin-o-rama and started holding their coverage a bit longer because of ability to escape pressure it was game over for him. He has a sub par arm and accuracy.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

I would..Collaros was 17 of 21.....of the 4 misses, one was a brutal drop by Miller..Demski's as well was a bad drop, and the long one to Lawler got killer in the wind...the other...not sure wtf that was....Collaros made clutch throws when he needed them...consistently had the offence moving up and down the field, and biggest thing...he won...

Faj is a one read QB and if it isn't there...he's hooped, and cant make a deeper throw than 20 yards if his life depended on it...his 6.4% efficiency on that proves it, and last year I bet wasnt much better either.

Even look at the balls he completes that are within 15 to 20 yards..9 times outta ten his receivers have to climb a ladder to get them, then get pummeled after doing so..go watch their games again and you will see this....he isn't top tier..never will be...is adequate at best, and truthfully is a bit of a baby...suck it up when media and fans are critical....the funny part is the Riders will be paying him 512k next yr....good luck with that

His ball placement is very poor even in the short passes a lot of times. Those are the passes that should be seeing eye and for Fajardo even they are an adventure a lot of times.

4 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Yea....sore winner or sore loser.....Winnipeg fan or Rider fan....it's a simple choice really.

Cody Vaj had a great run in early 2019 and has been average/below average since. Once teams figured out his spin-o-rama and started holding their coverage a bit longer because of ability to escape pressure it was game over for him. He has a sub par arm and accuracy.

basically...he caught some teams off-guard at first, but he now is what he is...he wont be getting better

6 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Cody Vaj had a great run in early 2019 and has been average/below average since. 

Not even sure I'd call it that. He was good in 2019 but that's about it. His default MOP nomination, simply by virtue of every other starting QB in the West getting injured, seemed to inflate his ego.

Just now, blue_gold_84 said:

Not even sure I'd call it that. He was good in 2019 but that's about it. His default MOP nomination, simply by virtue of every other starting QB in the West getting injured, seemed to inflate his ego.

yeah...it's failed to be mentioned he played basically a full season...the rest of the other QB's didnt...

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Ehh it's possible, I think his wife is from there, however he really seems to like it here and it's a great fit so I would bet he stays.

Agreed. 

6 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Hah. No no, he’s got quite a bit of family close by, and his wife is from the area. I think it’s as close to home as he gets in Canada, so it’s been speculated. 

He could have left after 2019 as well.  He knows that this O-Line gives him his best chance at continuing to play football.  

41 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

What’s getting me 24 hours later is party like at atmosphere the whole game. One of the things I will always remember. 

It was a good time! My buddies and i were there, tarps off, in full Streveler furcoatness with giant blown up Bob Irving heads on sticks lol! The Bombers have really done a great job of making the game accessible and fun for everyone, especially teens/early 20's people. I mean theyre there more to drink and party than to watch the game but at least they are spending money and supporting the team. And hey, everyone loves a winner so im sure youve turned a lot of them into Bomber fans over the last few years. Winning helps make it a party atmosphere. When youre in a good mood because youve got a great chance to win every night its easier to let loose and party!

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

For all the talk of how happy everyone was throughout the game, the boo birds came out after about the 5th turnover, and were really loud.....

I didn't hear one. Not kidding.

That was Bailey's fumble? I wonder if people thought his knee was down.

You don't see fumbles get booed very often.

Edited by Geebrr

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

It was a good time! My buddies and i were there, tarps off, in full Streveler furcoatness with giant blown up Bob Irving heads on sticks lol! The Bombers have really done a great job of making the game accessible and fun for everyone, especially teens/early 20's people. I mean theyre there more to drink and party than to watch the game but at least they are spending money and supporting the team. And hey, everyone loves a winner so im sure youve turned a lot of them into Bomber fans over the last few years. Winning helps make it a party atmosphere. When youre in a good mood because youve got a great chance to win every night its easier to let loose and party!

Section 213/214????

47 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I think he stays here and retires a legend, having piloted the Bombers to 3 back to back GCs.

Well let’s get 2 before talking about 3 lol. But we have a lot of players who end up retiring in Winnipeg.  I can see him playing out his days and staying here after he is done. Jefferson is already talking about staying here as well when he’s done. They already get treated like royalty here with one GC. Could you imagine 3! They would have statues on every block lol. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Also, we have the ultimate trump card:

Mike O'Shea Winnipeg Blue Bombers - TSN.ca

Please don’t use that word. It’s ruined forever.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

For all the talk of how happy everyone was throughout the game, the boo birds came out after about the 5th turnover, and were really loud.....

These same boo birds are the same ones posting on social media how they knew all along the Bombers would win the game.