Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

11 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Why would they target Alexander?

Well Alexander did give Sprinkles a cheap shot... but I guess the 15 yards was worth it to make him second guess running... honestly glad Sprinkles wasn't hurt on that play...

Here's something very telling... Zach and Biggie are two of the classiest, no trash talking (especially in the media) players in the entire league... both of them made comments about the riders being dirty in post game... that should raise a serious red flag if you're the riders brass... key work: should

11 hours ago, Mike said:

Watching the Rider fans cry is so euphoric to me. Rider_Stronson over there having a meltdown, you love to see it.

We handed them the game multiple times and they couldn’t take it. **** em, so glad we were the team to knock them out AGAIN. Let’s go Blue!

Just made a little adjustment to your post 😁

Edited by bearpants

I’m glad CF wasn’t hurt either and let’s call it what it is - a dirty play by Alexander. Deserved the 15 yards and maybe then some.

That being said, the Riders don’t have to look too far to find guys that do the exact same kind of stuff. Makana Henry (and before I say this, I’m just going to shout the guy out because from everything I’ve read about him off the field, he’s turned his life around and seems to have a major impact in his community which is awesome) is still a piece of trash on the field, Garrett Marino is one of the dirtier guys in the league, Nick Marshall is no different and Duke is … Duke.

The Riders want to whine and cry about all the missteps the Bombers take in a game, cry me a river. That stuff goes both ways.

40 minutes ago, Mike said:

Cody Fajardo saying that things just didn’t go their way and they couldn’t catch a break yesterday has to be one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard.

He’s such a loser. Poor me attitude and no accountability or leadership.

man...they caught 6 B.S breaks and a command center gift..what more did they need?...they had 6 turn overs, and scored less than 3 points a turnover...pathetic....he needs to look in mirror and realize...he just doesn't have it, and his 512k salary next yr is a huge albatross around the Rider's neck, and unwarranted...maybe take a 212 sprinkle of that salary and donate the other 300 to try and get some oline help

22 minutes ago, Mike said:

I’m glad CF wasn’t hurt either and let’s call it what it is - a dirty play by Alexander. Deserved the 15 yards and maybe then some.

That being said, the Riders don’t have to look too far to find guys that do the exact same kind of stuff. Makana Henry (and before I say this, I’m just going to shout the guy out because from everything I’ve read about him off the field, he’s turned his life around and seems to have a major impact in his community which is awesome) is still a piece of trash on the field, Garrett Marino is one of the dirtier guys in the league, Nick Marshall is no different and Duke is … Duke.

The Riders want to whine and cry about all the missteps the Bombers take in a game, cry me a river. That stuff goes both ways.

I was gonna say..Mak Henry....dirty p.o.s on field...watch him game in and game out..always piling on....doing extra little subtle cheap shot things....thats what sub par guys I guess need to do, in order to compete and yup Marino is complete dirty garbage...Obviously related to Dyson...Must be cuzzins

1 hour ago, Mike said:

I’m glad CF wasn’t hurt either and let’s call it what it is - a dirty play by Alexander. Deserved the 15 yards and maybe then some

I dunno if he deserved more... this is a habit with fajardo, goes down to slide really late all the time. Leaves himself open to those shots doing it. 15 yard penalty but I don't think it's a terribly dirty play. Safety coming downhill and qb waits until the last second to bail out. 

18 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I dunno if he deserved more... this is a habit with fajardo, goes down to slide really late all the time. Leaves himself open to those shots doing it. 15 yard penalty but I don't think it's a terribly dirty play. Safety coming downhill and qb waits until the last second to bail out. 

I never like these hits and given the variables, which include our QB having a history with the kind of injuries these hits can cause, I’d genuinely like to see them given a steeper punishment than 15 yards.

That being said, you’re right. CF is a known late slider. Did you see that Pitt QB fake a slide over the weekend then run it to the house? 

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

I never like these hits and given the variables, which include our QB having a history with the kind of injuries these hits can cause, I’d genuinely like to see them given a steeper punishment than 15 yards.

That being said, you’re right. CF is a known late slider. Did you see that Pitt QB fake a slide over the weekend then run it to the house? 

I saw that. It was ridiculous. That should be a 15 yard penalty going the other way. 

And, I agree. stiffer penalties when hitting a vulnerable player. Alexander certainly did take his shot and deserved to be penalized. I thought he went a bit over the top of CF, so both are lucky he didn't get more than a glancing blow on him. 

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

Wasn't as much a fake slide as it was an athlete reacting in the moment.   In either event, it was a brilliant play and probably the last time you ever see it in college football.  

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

I have been ssying all year CF slides the way he does to get "late hits".

He does gets down late knowing guys are committed and he loiters on the sidelines knowing he can't get touched.

It is extremely annoying. That said, refs are mostly on to it and he doesn't get the calls he got even last year.

You know what I think it is? I think he is just too stupid to safe himself. Tons of passes last night he threw when he had no business throwing. Buys a bit of time and throws a prayer as he is being dragged down. Gutsy maybe, but about as bright as a bag of hammers.

Just now, 17to85 said:

You know what I think it is? I think he is just too stupid to safe himself. Tons of passes last night he threw when he had no business throwing. Buys a bit of time and throws a prayer as he is being dragged down. Gutsy maybe, but about as bright as a bag of hammers.

He most certainly is the personification of "chuck and duck".

He is not a cerebral QB, but he certainly seems to know when he thinks a late hit happens because he starts crying to the refs immediately.

The worst of all is him getting chased out of the pocket and he slides right near to sideline behind the LOS knowing a guy ia on top of him.

Drives me bonkers.