Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

These Riders want nothing to do with cold weather or running on either side of the ball.

Go watch the 2019 Grey Cup that is on right now to watch the molly whopping our lines are going to do on them again today.

LFG!!

6 hours ago, 17to85 said:

well the good news is that the Bombers are just as opportunistic at taking advantage of mistakes (perhaps moreso...) they just also have that grind it out mentality. 

The Riders will turn the ball over more.

I promise.

18 minutes ago, White Out said:

Heart rate and blood pressure were ok and the lady hinted my EKG was ok. Still hoping to get out of here for the games. Feel awful and exhausted 

Feel better bud. I am sure you have to get CV-19 tested? You can't attend the game with symptoms that you have. 

6 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Feel better bud. I am sure you have to get CV-19 tested? You can't attend the game with symptoms that you have. 

If my blood work is fine and my EKG then I'm likely looking at something embarrassing but non life threatening like a severe acid reflux or something. I'll be good to go. In'shallah. 

7 minutes ago, White Out said:

If my blood work is fine and my EKG then I'm likely looking at something embarrassing but non life threatening like a severe acid reflux or something. I'll be good to go. In'shallah. 

Hoping for the best, Dude. But if you are not feeling well you literally are not allowed to attend the game and should be isolating. 

Which sucks. 

22 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Hoping for the best, Dude. But if you are not feeling well you literally are not allowed to attend the game and should be isolating. 

Which sucks. 

Isolate? Bro I can't stay in Winnipeg because I got so high my heart beat out of my chest. If need be ill take a rapid test here. 

21 minutes ago, White Out said:

Isolate? Bro I can't stay in Winnipeg because I got so high my heart beat out of my chest. If need be ill take a rapid test here. 

It isn't rapid tests it is if you are feeling unwell. 

It sucks dude, I feel for you. Truly. 

There are things beyond being vaccinated that are required to attend. 

1 minute ago, White Out said:

Oh **** off man I've had a rough enough evening without you giving me competing medical advice against an actual Doctor 

From the team:

Fan Health Promise

Through the ticket purchasing process, all fans will be required to read and accept the Fan Health Promise. In doing so, guests are committing to conducting a self-assessment of signs and symptoms of COVID-19 on the day of the event for all members of their group who will be in attendance. Should any fan show signs or symptoms, they are to remain at home.

Just now, Geebrr said:

Yeah, I feel for him, it sucks to travel here for the game and have to isolate.

You can't spend the night in hospital because you feel sick and then go to a 30k event a few hours later in CV-19 times.

I'm obviously not trying to be a ****, but we've all been doing this for two years now. 

These are the basics. Wash hands, get vaccinated, stay home if you're sick.

5 minutes ago, White Out said:

Oh **** off man I've had a rough enough evening without you giving me competing medical advice against an actual Doctor 

Jesus man. This could be way more effen serious than some Covid business. You need your troponin levels checked for a heart attack. Don’t die before the game. Stay in the hospital. Sending good vibes. 

Just now, Rod Black said:

Jesus man. This could be way more effen serious than some Covid business. You need your troponin levels checked for a heart attack. Don’t die before the game. Stay in the hospital. Sending good vibes. 

Waiting on doctor to go over the blood test. But the triage nurse has all but said everything is fine. 

2 minutes ago, White Out said:

Waiting on doctor to go over the blood test. But the triage nurse has all but said everything is fine. 

Nursey gal doesn’t know. If your feeling that shitty, you need to be very concerned. 

your the one feeling like crap. That is NOT good. 

Edited by Rod Black

Just now, White Out said:

Chest pains from an accelerated heart rate. Not difficulty breathing. Can you please stop trying to be my 2nd doctor this evening? 

Has nothing to do with being a doctor. No one can tell you if you have Covid before 3:00.

That's why private organizations (and every public health policy for the last two years) tell you to stay home if feeling unwell.

5 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Has nothing to do with being a doctor. No one can tell you if you have Covid before 3:00.

That's why private organizations (and every public health policy for the last two years) tell you to stay home if feeling unwell.

I don't know how else I can say if I'm feeling unwell I won't be going. Last place I want to be is at an exciting sporting event if my chest is hurting. 

Edited by White Out

1 minute ago, White Out said:

I don't know how else I can say if I'm feeling unwell I won't be going. Last place I want to be is at an exciting sporting event if my chest is hurting. 

I will do my part and buy some alcohol in your honor. I may even razz some of the Rider players. In all seriousness though - feel better man.

10 minutes ago, Jesse said:

And it is for 24 hours after symptoms go away. 

I am with you here, it just sucks for him. 

You just can't go to a game and share transportation and go to restaurants and whatever when you were in the hospital the night before hoping that everything is ok. 

Edited by Geebrr