Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

26 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

They need a whole new OL, and locker room culture rebuild by next November....good luck with that.

And for the CFL to look the other way when they obliterate the salary cap.

25 minutes ago, JCon said:

Yes. Then Hamilton AGAIN. 

To be fair, they gave it to Hamilton again due to the uncertainty about COVID.  There was never a plan to expand the stadium with temp bleachers this year because of that.

1 minute ago, Wideleft said:

And for the CFL to look the other way when they obliterate the salary cap.

To be fair, they gave it to Hamilton again due to the uncertainty about COVID.  There was never a plan to expand the stadium with temp bleachers this year because of that.

I realize why they did it. 

I wonder who will get the 2024 GC? It should be the West chance again and I bet BC makes a big push to get it. I could see Edmonton, Winnipeg and BC all being interested. 

What arse kissing schmoozing article that is........Sounds like Celine Dion when she said before her number....'you are so lucky to have me here to sing this wonderful song for you''.....Now I can see that might get lost in translation BUT it's pretty clear English in the article that this is a Faj 'pump job' of great proportions   lol

Edited by Stickem

16 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

It was a good time! My buddies and i were there, tarps off, in full Streveler furcoatness with giant blown up Bob Irving heads on sticks lol! The Bombers have really done a great job of making the game accessible and fun for everyone, especially teens/early 20's people. I mean theyre there more to drink and party than to watch the game but at least they are spending money and supporting the team. And hey, everyone loves a winner so im sure youve turned a lot of them into Bomber fans over the last few years. Winning helps make it a party atmosphere. When youre in a good mood because youve got a great chance to win every night its easier to let loose and party!

LOL... that was you?!... amazing!... I said to my buddy... we did a lot of dumb **** 15+ years ago (in our late teens/early 20s) at games but never showed up to a -20 game without shirts!

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

This article is pure comedy... I would legitimately be embarrassed by it if I was a rider fan... to summarize he basically says "no body wants to be in Sask but Fajardo does (well, kind of, since he still lives in Nevada in the offseason)"

This isn't the 1st time CF has complained about the press/social media being harsh when things don't go well. It obviously gets to him. Which happens, social media can be hell and it's not for everyone. My one question is....

How has no one told him to get off social media during the football year? Maybe someone has....and if so why wouldn't he listen? 

Eventually you have to take responsibility for you're own actions.

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

This isn't the 1st time CF has complained about the press/social media being harsh when things don't go well. It obviously gets to him. Which happens, social media can be hell and it's not for everyone. My one question is....

How has no one told him to get off social media during the football year? Maybe someone has....and if so why wouldn't he listen? 

No. It's everyone's fault but his. He's the lone shining beacon of hope in an otherwise dark and dreary world 

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

The only good way for sports figure, like CF, to be on social media is if it's all one way and he's not reading the replies. It has to be one way, unless you have crazy mental toughness (and I doubt it ends up well, anyhow). 

Riders defensive end Micah Johnson couldn’t believe it.

It was brought to his attention after the game that the Bombers turned the ball over six(!) times. Saskatchewan was plus-four in the turnover category on the night.

"That’s crazy. The football gods were on their side today... There’s really no explanation for that... Usually if you go up plus-one, your chances (of winning) are significant. Anything over plus-two, you’re supposed to win that game," Johnson said.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Riders defensive end Micah Johnson couldn’t believe it.

It was brought to his attention after the game that the Bombers turned the ball over six(!) times. Saskatchewan was plus-four in the turnover category on the night.

"That’s crazy. The football gods were on their side today... There’s really no explanation for that... Usually if you go up plus-one, your chances (of winning) are significant. Anything over plus-two, you’re supposed to win that game," Johnson said.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

The football gods where on the Bombers side... How can you be so naive? 

Or maybe you just aren't that good?

They also got to Sunday after Fajardo throwing 4 picks the week before.

That ******* team.

That Marshall pass was the worst pick of the day. One of the rare times Marshall actually had his guy well covered. 

The pick that the LB picked off- ZC rushed the throw and I think his arm may have even got hit. The LB made a nice play on a slippery field. Not an easy catch.