Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

Just now, Rod Black said:

Give the guy some ****** credit ffs. He’s sicker than ****. 

I am not sure what you are looking for here?

I feel awful for the guy but that doesn't mean CV-19 doesn't exist. 

Quite frankly I don't want to be taking a piss next to a guy who was feeling shitty enough to be in a hospitsl all night (which quite frankly is a risk in itself). 

6 minutes ago, White Out said:

I don't know how else I can say if I'm feeling unwell I won't be going. Last place I want to be is at an exciting sporting event if my chest is hurting. 

I don't know how else to say that it is the day of the event. You are in a hospital. And that means you are obligated to stay home. 

2 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

The way out is through. GET EVEN HIGHER

I'm never touching edibles again. I honestly feel like that embarrassing YouTube video of the cop and his wife getting so high they called 911. The only difference is I took a cab. I need to stop over sharing. 

Edited by White Out

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I am not sure what you are looking for here?

I feel awful for the guy but that doesn't mean CV-19 doesn't exist. 

Quite frankly I don't want to be taking a piss next to a guy who was feeling shitty enough to be in a hospitsl all night (which quite frankly is a risk in itself). 

And I’d bet he doesn’t want to stand near anybody if he’s having a heart attack. He ain’t going to no game if he’s that sick. 

3 minutes ago, White Out said:

I'm never touching edibles again. I honestly feel like that embarrassing YouTube video of the cop and his wife getting so high they called 911. The only difference is I took a cab. 

Maybe someday you'll be able to look back on this endeavor and laugh... hell, maybe they'll feature you in a public service announcement on the dangers of edibles.

I'm Whiteout, and remember kids, stay in school... oh - and Riders' will ALWAYS suck..

8 minutes ago, White Out said:

I'm never touching edibles again. I honestly feel like that embarrassing YouTube video of the cop and his wife getting so high they called 911. The only difference is I took a cab. I need to stop over sharing. 

Don't worry about it man. Happens to a lot of us. I had a similar episode a couple months ago where I was seriously questioning going to the hospital. Then you calm down and everything is fine. I do agree with you though that edibles is not for us anxious folk.

18 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Gonna be an interesting day for fans coming in from out of town. Least it isnt icy leave early go slow and you don't get cold if you stay loud. 

I hope the province sends plows out early today to accommodate Highway travels. 

Yeah mostly worried about visibility on the drive home with the winds picking up.

14 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

An RB who might not play and a backup QB who is no longer here?

We are clearly the better team, but games like this tend to have funny results, is all.

And THAT is why we watch sports- the outcomes are sometimes unpredictable and the games can result in continuous butt-puckering.