Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

21 minutes ago, do or die said:

Cowflop.
If the football gods were truly on our side - we wouldn't of seen 5 turnovers in the first half

Without the turnovers this game is a blow out by half time. The football gods and Jesus sprinkles did everything in their power.

Edited by GCn20

22 minutes ago, JCon said:

Riders: God, why didn't you help us today?

God: I forced 6 turnovers for you.

Riders: But, we still lost. 

God: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You forgot the 'sprinkles' that were being showered on them from above..... or maybe they got lost in the snow flurries

29 minutes ago, JCon said:

The only good way for sports figure, like CF, to be on social media is if it's all one way and he's not reading the replies. It has to be one way, unless you have crazy mental toughness (and I doubt it ends up well, anyhow). 

No replies, no articles. Nothing. If you want to post something you post it and Ghost it.

He sounds like someone who loved reading all the articles last year and really truly believed that he would be treated the same even if things didn't go well.

Welcome to reality CF.

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

No replies, no articles. Nothing. If you want to post something you post it and Ghost it.

He sounds like someone who loved reading all the articles last year and really truly believed that he would be treated the same even if things didn't go well.

Welcome to reality CF.

He falls in love with his own press clippings, unless of course they are negative then whoever wrote them is a bad, bad man.

Man o man Cody....grow a set...that was just sad, and embarrasing...dude is not a leader..way too weak upstairs

And yeah...the Rider's didnt push us to the brink....they got 6 turnovers and couldn't capitalize at all....why?...because our defense..as usual came to play, and CF is not an elite QB regardless what RiderNation and their media say, or think...Plain and simple

The better team won....we did everything that was discussed prior to the game that could cause us to lose the game, and they still couldn't beat us...facts are facts.

as for ZC....I blame him for 1 interception...the one to Harris...wtf was that???....The Demski one...all on Demski...maybe conditions (cold hands) as we have seen him make that catch all year long

The one to Lawler...Lawler had is man beat, and Zack recognized, but the wind just killed that ball....again....conditions were a big reason....read, and beating the coverage was there...but **** happens in games like that....didn't rattle or effect Zack...he just continued his game plan...made plays...and we won

Edited by Booch

3 minutes ago, Saidin said:

Love the consensus and aggressiveness.  I'd go for it too.

One thing I told some of the people I watched the game with is I didn't think fighting for the extra 1-2 yards after contact was worth it in the conditions.  We would of saved a lot of brain cells if they just went down on contact.

It's not like we were playing against Doug Flutie.  At worst, we end up with a safety.

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

LMFAO another green tinted puff piece by your friends at 3downnation

Saskatchewan Roughriders fans lucky to have caring franchise QB in Cody Fajardo | 3DownNation

I’m glad they feel lucky to have him. If they’re complacent with CF in Saskatchewan we will continue to own them. No complaints here from me. 

17 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Oh boy, don't really know what to think about this.

I am torn between being empathetic and mercilessly mocking him, but with either option... pure cringe.  

If you are truly torn about how to react, maybe ask yourself “if this was a Blue Bomber saying this, how would I feel?”  Then ask “if it was a person or team I have no allegiance for a or against either way (real life example: Simone Biles), how would I feel?” Is there a difference based on allegiance? If so, should there be and why? If not, how are you reacting to others whose have clear opinions one way or another. No right or wrong one way to feel, but maybe this approach helps you sort out the ambivalence and what your beliefs and values as a fan and a human being are, and if those stances are the same for each role. 

2 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

If you are truly torn about how to react, maybe ask yourself “if this was a Blue Bomber saying this, how would I feel?”  Then ask “if it was a person or team I have no allegiance for a or against either way (real life example: Simone Biles), how would I feel?” Is there a difference based on allegiance? If so, should there be and why? If not, how are you reacting to others whose have clear opinions one way or another. No right or wrong one way to feel, but maybe this approach helps you sort out the ambivalence and what your beliefs and values as a fan and a human being are, and if those stances are the same for each role. 

Sounds like a bunch of bafflegab to me and maybe a good psychologist ...sport or otherwise.... can untangle things for Faj

Edited by Stickem

Rider fans crying about Zach not having nice words about their organization. Do they really think there's a nation wide/league wide conspiracy against them? They're a total clown show of a team, organization, and fan base. They got a taste of success in the 2000's and went from lovable losers to insufferable winners. It became a fad to go and powerdrink at the games and be total assholes to visitors (source: me and people I know). They let what precious little success they had get to their heads and decided to act like entitled hillbillies who struck oil. They became the football beverly hillbillies but instead of being lovable Podunk idiots, they were like a truck full of dumb asses from Alabama who drove in from the mountains and are rude to the locals. There's a reason Zach has great things to say about Hamilton and not Saskatchewan. 

I hope for 2 things. I hope we win on Sunday, and, I hope we as a fan base stay the hell away from where the Rider fan base went. I hope we stay humble and the best fans in the country. F*** Saskatchewan and their pig fans. Zach is right, you and your club can pound sand. 

Edited by White Out

The thing that makes me laugh is things like Scott Moe saying "the Grey Cup belongs at home in Sask" and other fans saying the Riders at the top of standings is "things back to where they should be"... if we're talking historical (ie the first 90 years of that team's existence)... then Sask should permanently be at the bottom of the standings... If you visit a place 4 times in 110 years... I wouldn't call that home 😂