Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sweep the leg

Collaros signs 2 year deal

Made sense given his quick success here. The pass game was able to get going a bit more for the playoff run. Given his injury history, the backup QB spot will be really important as well (though in the CFL that goes for pretty much every team at this point).

Just going to go back and delete the posts where I thought he wouldn't play and if he did, he would just get injured. Then, I'll go and erase all the posts where I said he wouldn't re-sign. 

I really wasn't expecting to have to do a lot of work today. This is going to seriously impact my forum surfing. 

3 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

Huge signing, I’m happy to see it. I wish Strev wasn’t NFL bound as Collaros and Streveler are a lethal duo. 

Give or take 500k. 

If the BB still want him, this has got to be an incentive for Darvin to re-sign. He looked like a completely different receiver when catching passes from ZC....used much more effecctively.

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Can't see Nichols staying, with Toronto needing a legit starter, but I'd sure love to see a Collaros/Nichols tandem with equal base pay and playing time bonus, and may the best man win out in camp....

If Streveler goes to the NFL we NEED Nichols as well. Collaros/McGuire is flushing our season down the toilet imo.