WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders

JCon

anyway I said earlier in the thread I don't care how just win and that's what we got. 

Hamilton is a tough test because they're one of the few teams that can out physical winnipeg, but **** em! we can beat that team so why can't this year be our year? Worse teams than ours have beaten better teams than Hamilton in Grey Cup games. 

The after whistle **** by the riders was garbage. The refs need to get a handle on it at the beginning and not let it get out of control. But again they turn a blind eye to it and then it gets out of hand. When I reffed I would set the time early and the players knew that I wasn’t going to let them get away with that crap. But this reffing crew let the players dictate the game and the longer they let it go. The harder it was for them to get the game under control.?

35 minutes ago, Booch said:

His deep throws generally are garbage

Unbelievable how often the Bombers blitzed and left the DB's over top with nothing underneath the 3 routes they kept going to (dig, slant, cross).  Fajardo barely hit any outside breaking routes, two miracle catches one by Powell, one by Moore that Sayles assisted on.  Force Fajardo to win that game with his arm and it's not even close, gave him a lot of chances.

2 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I’m going to look for interesting tidbits coming out of Regina that explains away that loss without mentioning some questionable reviews..

duh, they already have it, their starting qb was hurt. 

I mean we are missing our starting qb entirely and our backup is hurt too, just that you know, our GM went and did his job and made sure the team had appropriate depth to over come injuries. 

1 hour ago, The Zipp said:

Farjardo said he has two tears in his oblique muscle...I don't think he is going to lie...they could be minor tears but I have no doubt he is telling the truth 

The tears in his body won’t come close to matching the tears in his eyes..

Edited by Mr Dee

49 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Streveler wasn't working so why ice the offense like that?

But this was the perfect chance. But it had to start earlier. 
Everybody knew Streveler was going to be running, but did we feature a play or two to HArris or Demski?

No.

How about a simple pass 8 yards down the field?

No.

Thats LaPo. Play into what they expect.

Their window of opportunity I think quickly closed too..most their key players are old as dirt..Soli..Roosevelt..Johnson..Hughes..labatte..Blake.. powell..Watson..Ryan..Arceneaux..all over 30 and not getting better..only regressing..

On another note..knocking them out..in their barn..again is just too funny..

Waaah.. our starting QB was hurt and that's why we lost.

Newsflash Riderfans, Collaros could have been starting for you today. Not only did your GM and HC make a decision that left you with zero option but to roll out a broken QB, it was also a decision that supplied you WF opponent with their starting QB. Chew on that Riderfans. ODay and Dickie screwed up badly.

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

But this was the perfect chance. But it had to start earlier. 
Everybody knew Streveler was going to be running, but did we feature a play or two to HArris or Demski?

No.

How about a simple pass 8 yards down the field?

No.

Thats LaPo. Play into what they expect.

Another example of Lapo over thinking it. 

Do do we still owe Lapo an apology? 

8 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

duh, they already have it, their starting qb was hurt. 

I mean we are missing our starting qb entirely and our backup is hurt too, just that you know, our GM went and did his job and made sure the team had appropriate depth to over come injuries. 

Bemoaning lack of depth is a losers excuse 

20 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Unbelievable how often the Bombers blitzed and left the DB's over top with nothing underneath the 3 routes they kept going to (dig, slant, cross).  Fajardo barely hit any outside breaking routes, two miracle catches one by Powell, one by Moore that Sayles assisted on.  Force Fajardo to win that game with his arm and it's not even close, gave him a lot of chances.

Next week will be a different story - their guy can hit those throws and they have at least two receivers who can make the catches...hopefully Hall is starting the prep already.  

First team to win a game at New Mosiac- Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2017.

First team to win a playoff game at New Mosiac- Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2018.

First team to win a  West Final at New Mosiac- Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2019.

So much great history we're making in that place. IG Field West indeed.